Reviews for Doll Master
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Damn right Death the kid is a beast
Matsu fandom 1 chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
I swear you better not mess up the HitsuMatsu love cause if you do my heart my not be able to handle this story anymore...I mean killing both Karin and Yuzu almost did it in for me.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You have an original idea with the dolls, which could be developed into a stand alone story without using bleach names or references. Brush up the last chapters, bring back more of your good character interaction, and finished this baby in the manner it deserves. I've taught in the program currently challenging your time and intellectual struggles. It can be an overwhelming adjustment for the first few years, often tearing apart your writing process before rebuilding it with new tools. Creative destruction, indeed; so have courage! Everything grows back together eventually, and you will be a stronger writer as a result.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
all ur chapters were very nice
i loved all of them
Katara-Hatake chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Why did this stop now. I was getting right into it too.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Syl The tWins chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Great story!
Love this story so much
Update soon!
Keep writting XD
Seashellsakura chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
I'm feeling too lazy to log in.
Anyways, I Really Love this story, barring the fact that you haven't updated lately, and of course the fact that you killed Byakuya, and Karin, and Yuzu and orihime and... Well you get the idea. That doesn't make this story any less great though. I hope you become inspired soon. This has had me on the edge of my seat for the last eleven chapters, and feeling all warm with the eleven before.
Even if I love it, I have this eency weency feeling you were becoming insane these last few chapters. I don't really understand what's going on, but I'll wait!
Update whenever!
Oicherealtai chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
*wonders if she should give up on this fic
*says "fuck that" and continues waiting 3

i hope that your writing skills and inspiration come back to you for this story, and if not i hope to see other lovely things from you :)
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
i cried poor karin
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
love the story

two: conversing the dragon is epic
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
do you have simetging against gays
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
You're so close! You can do it! Finish the story or else the Horseman of Unfinished Fanfics will get you!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Bllaaaahhhh! What is up with your A/N? 's all weird. What don't you want us to ask?
And why haven't you updated in a year? Whhhy?
Read your profile, TT leaving the bleach fandom and leaving behind an unfinished fic.
TT
Sigh. Wish you'd update though...
Raining-skye23 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
My dear, your idea is so wonderful! I love the whole doll concept. And you don't suck, so have more faith in yourself(:

Anyway, if you are continuing the story, which I really really hope you do, please add more hitsuruki romance in it! Currently I think there's too much action, not that it's bad, but i came here expecting more romance. So yup, basically I'm in love with your story, and your portrayal of the characters, that's why it is absolutely imperative that you continue!
Moon's-Wing chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
This was a wonderful idea for a story, I'm so glad you're sharing it- it could work even as an original storyline should you choose to do so. That said, it's fairly obvious that you're rushing things in the last few chapters, to the point you don't seem to care if it makes sense. It started out so beautifully; it was a bit sad to see the effort go down.

As a side note- using the word 'retarded' as 'stupid' or the like, kind of a jerk move.

But I love the interaction between the characters, especially in Toushiro's play; you have a very firm grip on his sarcasm and frame of thought- I do hope to see you finish this, and hope I didn't come off as an asshole.