Reviews for Doll Master
BrownEyesAngel chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Love this story, hope that it's not abandoned. Please update soon!
kandyj chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Plz update soon :) I love ur stories n ideas plz plz update soon -
Kendimo chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Wow this was a good story... It was a little bit confusin but other than that it was great
There was a lot of character deaths like yuzu and Karin it was sad...

HitsuxRikua
Darkness9 chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
I did things I normally don't do I cried and cried and cried again :(
but great story I love it plzzzzz update :)
hamchan chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
You dont suck! this is a great fic, please give us a new chapter :) pleaseeeeeee
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Damn right Death the kid is a beast
Matsu fandom 1 chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
I swear you better not mess up the HitsuMatsu love cause if you do my heart my not be able to handle this story anymore...I mean killing both Karin and Yuzu almost did it in for me.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You have an original idea with the dolls, which could be developed into a stand alone story without using bleach names or references. Brush up the last chapters, bring back more of your good character interaction, and finished this baby in the manner it deserves. I've taught in the program currently challenging your time and intellectual struggles. It can be an overwhelming adjustment for the first few years, often tearing apart your writing process before rebuilding it with new tools. Creative destruction, indeed; so have courage! Everything grows back together eventually, and you will be a stronger writer as a result.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
all ur chapters were very nice
i loved all of them
1234dghgfj chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Why did this stop now. I was getting right into it too.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Syl The tWins chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Great story!
Love this story so much
Update soon!
Keep writting XD
Seashellsakura chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
I'm feeling too lazy to log in.
Anyways, I Really Love this story, barring the fact that you haven't updated lately, and of course the fact that you killed Byakuya, and Karin, and Yuzu and orihime and... Well you get the idea. That doesn't make this story any less great though. I hope you become inspired soon. This has had me on the edge of my seat for the last eleven chapters, and feeling all warm with the eleven before.
Even if I love it, I have this eency weency feeling you were becoming insane these last few chapters. I don't really understand what's going on, but I'll wait!
Update whenever!
Oicherealtai chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
*wonders if she should give up on this fic
*says "fuck that" and continues waiting 3

i hope that your writing skills and inspiration come back to you for this story, and if not i hope to see other lovely things from you :)
HikariMustang25 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
i cried poor karin
HikariMustang25 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
love the story

two: conversing the dragon is epic