Reviews for How do you Sleep?
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Cute story. Thanks
Becki chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
it!
RoYaL chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
OMG!

I LOVED UR FANFIC!

I THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING!

DONT KNOW HOW AND I DONT KNOW Y BUT IM CRYING RIGHT NOW

I ONLY REALLY CRY AT MOVIES BUT THE ENDING WAS JUST SO...

I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW LOVELY IT WAS!
freshonlybakery chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Woah. I'm still not used to crying when I read a fanfic, I think this is the third one that's gotten to me like that.. Well done! This is truly a great story! xx
blackandivorykeys chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
aw..I love it. D
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
eww... y wuld u dedicate this to bhavy? gross! just kidding... hehe! i thought the ending to this was so incredibly cute and let me just say, if edward and i were together we wuld NEVER sleep! AND Y THE HELL WERE U IN THE FUCKING HOSPITA! it better have been ur foot cuz if it's not i'm seriously scared! damn my stupid lost phone! it needs to be unlost so i can text u and everyone else! i'll ask bhavy tomorrow if i c her which i haven't yet ALL SPRING BREAK! been so unbelievably busy! if u read this bhavy u shuld call me cuz i feel like i haven't seen u in forever and u think i wuld have written that story by now but i don't think that's ever gunna happen now cuz i've been goin crazy now and hav no time and when i do have time i'm too lazy and just wanna chill in my bed and watch spongebob. and now i'm rambling and can't stop talking so i think i'll just shut up now cuz now it has absolutely nothing to do with your story anymore which was completely amazing and cute! bye!
Any.Love chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I LOVED IT! i can't even conjure up words to explain how good this is!
U better know who this is chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hey noelley,

Thank u for the dedaction! I love the story and u were right I do love the ending! I hope u keep writing to this story. Well ur texting me right now so I will c u later. Bye bye!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice story. But Edward doesn't sleep to begin with, lol.
squody3015 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
*wipes off tears* That was so beautiful! *sniff* That was so sweet, and you depicted Edward's feelings perfectly! I also loved the explanmantion you wrote for how Bella sleeps while Edward can't. Great one-shot!
Arlene chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I thought it was pretty good, not great because I thought some parts didn't make so much sense. Like here:

“Not before you buckle your seat belt, buckaroo.” She reached across the car and fumbled for the seat belt. When she finally found it, she buckled the seat belt for me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“What will I ever do without you?” I gave her a smile and she blushed.

Why is she blushing? She did just start kissing himand on the cheek, and he says 'what will I ever do without you?' Whatever, I just don't think it made sense that she blushed.

I also do not understand why Bella broke up so easily and would not listen to explanations. I thought that made no sense.

However, I think you have the potential to explore and become a very good writing. Just makes sure it makes a little more sense next time!
gabyxbieber chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
AW!I Loved IT!KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES!
Maddy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow that's lame.. she broke his heart for no reason.. why doesn't she ever fight for his love? it's the least she owes him for being such a bitch in fanfiction AND in the books
bellaklutz2010 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is so unbelieveably sweet! Great job!