Reviews for Back To Haunt Us
a friend chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Please update soon
jojo140 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Nate to the rescue. Great chapter. Can't wait for more. :)
Greered chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
God, i really love the idea you put to paper. Really, before i've seen the "Three Card Monte job" i really tough that was possible xD

And now, even if it's a little OOC, i don't care, i really like your story, i really like how you make Nate sound, and the brother, so similar and so diferent.

Keep going mate
RavennaNightwind chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Fantastic. Sad, but wonderfully written. I can't wait to read more.
Irish63116 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Yay! An update! Keep them coming!
RavennaNightwind chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Awesome! I love it! I hope you update soon.
jasadin chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
nate would NEVER hurt sophie!
noro chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
update soon great work lookin forward to the next chapter
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Oh Sophie...I don't know if this is going to end well! Well, of course I know it's not going to end well, but I mean overall.

Chris is so hateable Macie. You made the perfect villain.
leveragefan chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Good update.
Rinoax chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
this is...very interesting...since the begining hehe.

It's there a chance that sophie mistake him with his bro? u_U

well, well done and waiting for more :D
Meatball42 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Wow! This is really good so far! How's the rest of the team going to respond to Sophie's injuries? Is this still ebing updated? Please say yea, this isn't a happy ending!
Irish63116 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Loving this story! Update soon!
Carlier36 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
*meh* It's possible it's because I was right in the middle of channeling a hormonal Sophie when I read this last night but it's absolutely heartbreaking. You've really got Nate down pat - I could see that last scene perfectly.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Man Macie...that was excellent. I'm with Sophie...I never thought she would be afraid of Nate. Wow, that's really good writing girl. I'll try to give you chapter 4 when I get back, promise.