Reviews for Good Things
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Well that was adorable... Will you do a sequel?
WorldsAwayAmy chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is a really good story. You should consider doing a sequel of how Merlin and Morgana spent the day.
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Lydia chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww that was great ;D
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
shana.rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I couldn't stop grinning throughout the story. Great story.
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
LOL! hahaha...The boot throwing thing! that is such Arthur Pendragon trait' poor Merlin I hope Morgana' gives' him the BIG ONE! blink'blink nudge'nudge"hahaha.. he so deserves it!LOL...*smiles*
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010

The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I remember reading this on lj, so it's great to find all your work in one place to enjoy. You captured the Guin/Arthur pairing fantastically. Just well meshed here and realistic. I truly enjoyed it.
32-star chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i can't believe that all your little stories have so little reviews, there all really good.
Magic Pirate chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
that was cool! I love Gwen and artheur they are so right together. Loved your little bit with arthur and Merlin though

'And don't forget my boot!'

suchawolfgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Phoenix Rises chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aww, this was so good! i love Arthur in the T.V. show, he is my favourite character. i can't wait for Gwen and him to finally get together lol
ideomania chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
He went over to the window and saw Merlin dawdling across the courtyard. He took off one of his boots, opened the window and hurled it at him. It narrowly missed hitting Merlin in the head, instead getting him in the shoulder. He stumbled and looked up.

“I have some washing I need you to do,” the prince called with a smile. LOL - Nice! Very in character I'd LOVE to see this scene in the show...aah the arrogance :) It's nice to read a good Arthur/Gwen fic when the majority are all other pairings (and very unfairly so ).
QuietOne364 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009