Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
delphinaboswell chapter 40 . 4/8
I've read this story three times now and it just gets better and better. You characterisation is so good, your plot, your dialogue, your situations, your level of detail - it's all absolutely marvellous and I find myself totally immersed and invested, completely caught up and enthralled, by your House and Wilson's lives.

It's been 5 years now and I expect you've long moved on from this story, but oh, what a damn shame that you never finished it. A superb piece of work.
simply woven chapter 40 . 9/7/2014
Oh, god, I didn't realize this was a WIP! I tend to avoid unfinished stories in case they never get finished, but I'm glad I read this one. You incorporated a lot of different issues, had a complicated plot, and still wrote 400,000 words quite eloquently. Thanks!
jhimenie.towers chapter 40 . 6/14/2014
It's been 4 years. But dear! I just love this story. The emotional roller coaster drives me nuts! And sometimes I hated all the drama and the angst. But you did it so damn right that I just couldn't leave it until the end (which is not the end...end..). And I'm so glad that I found this masterpiece! Thanks for sharing! Now I'm going to read some other of yours stories.
in fantasy chapter 40 . 5/17/2014
I just read this entire fic over two days, neglecting whatever semblance I had of a social life, and now I'm praying that you plan on finishing this story. It turned out a lot darker than I expected, especially with the child abuse sections, but I love the character progression, the relationship development is realistic, you handle both House and Wilson's many issues understandably and I actually understood some of the medical jargon. Oh, and your writing is spot on. So please, please update this soon!
recount chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Cheers from 2014.
Taylor1991 chapter 40 . 8/7/2013
What a wonderful ride this has been! And to think that he's finally been diagnosed, admitted his feelings, gone into rehab for real this time, and the fic has been abandoned...or at least discontinued momentarily. You're a wonderful writer, and I think you for your time and am glad that things are finally beginning to look up for House, and can only hope that one day, we get to see House and Wilson's story finish.
Taylor1991 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Woe! Disasterous situation barely avoided!

LAMO! "What's in the box?" "You can put it down you know." ROTFL. If she only knew...
Taylor1991 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
lol office sex never ends well, even if they did enjoy it. thankfully, Kutner didn't open the door, otherwise House would never live it down :P
Taylor1991 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Just perfect. Everytime I think they've tried everything that they're interested in in the bedroom, I'm pleasantly surprised with just how kinky they are. lol

That scene where House showed Wilson his pain management meds was sweet. Wilson needs to have a little more faith in House, he's really trying. *snickers* he sure distracted him from the pain.

Nice one you two brilliant doctors, forget that you had food cooking; if House hadn't went into the kitchen and wasn't an ensomniac, the apartment might have burned up. Is their going to be any medical cases, or is this deliciously long fic full of smut? I love the smut, but hope that we get to see a clenic patient, or solve a case to break it up a bit. Thanks for sharing. It's a pity that you've stopped writing this after so much effort has been put into it. Regardless, thanks for writing.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Intriguing concept...that a dare would turn into this. glad that House finally gave into Wilson's ministrations :P
BabalooBlue chapter 40 . 4/3/2013
OK, I've finally finished this now. Amazing.
But to leave us with a cliffhanger like this really is irresponsible, you know that?! I've taken so long because I knew it would stop abruptly at chapter 40 and I wanted to draw out the end as much as possible.
This is a fantastic fic, I've spent so much time on it (and so have you, writing it!). It would be a pity to leave it like this, seriously. I don't know what made you stop writing but it must be a serious reason - having invested so much time and work (I can't even imagine!) I'm sure you would like to see it finished yourself. So I'm hoping that you will find the time at some point to update/finish it for us. Pretty please?

(One more thing: I love the 'Wilson smile'. I know it, I've seen it on House and it's obvious it's only for Wilson. You are such a great observer!)
BabalooBlue chapter 36 . 3/28/2013
Oh my God, Wilson proposed! While they're sitting in front of the toilet. That is one of the best scenes ever. Didn't see that coming at all.
And Wilson and Cuddy at the end of this chapter - perfect. Can't say more than that. "Because I'm getting married." What a closing line, wonderful.
BabalooBlue chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
Wow. Can I just say, this is getting better and better. I stumbled across this by accident but I can't stop reading. I'm in awe of the amount of thought and work that has gone into writing this. Every single chapter is another roller-coaster ride, another revelation or another complication. Things are so incredibly difficult for the two of them at this point that I've lost hope and regained it again multiple times over by now.
And now I'll just shut up and keep reading.
Slytherin's Dragon chapter 40 . 3/21/2013
I finally made it to where you've stopped.

I sincerely hope that you will continue on with this story. There are so many unanswered questions, and leaving the story like this would actually be an insult to it. I enjoy the realism, the many intricate layers of plot - things that we don't see coming, yet in retrospect, we should've.
Slytherin's Dragon chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter, very compelling that House spent some nights sleeping at the hospital during Wilson's absence. Love how you keep everything IC and realistic, and your plotline is slowly destroying my timeframe of series events - :D
Please update! Please update!