Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
deleted777 chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
Wilson sex shop HILARIOUS! I only wish Blythe hadn't shown up...
deleted777 chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
This is just incredible. Seriously. VERY HOT.
deleted777 chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
I loved the House and Wilson bears! That was too cute! And need I even say, this story is so freaking HOT!
deleted777 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
EXTREMELY HOT, I loved it SO much!
mildetryth chapter 36 . 12/16/2009
Thank god it's getting a BIT better now... You really are a wonderful writer you know.
anon chapter 36 . 12/15/2009
go wilson
snoozle chapter 36 . 12/15/2009
OMG.

O

M

G

You just made my little fangirl day. PLEASE PLEASE let this work between them! They deserve it! h/w FOREVER!
TetraFish06 chapter 36 . 12/15/2009
oh, can't wait for more!
ejolina chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Thank you, that was great!

I am very pleased to find the story so well balanced, all the little details, it's in prim condition!
Danji chapter 35 . 12/10/2009
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SAD...YET SO AMAZING! I woke up at 6:30AM this morning, and I stumbled across this story. I read it all the way until 2PM, when to work, got home at 7PM, and continued ot read until midnight. This story was my whole day and I regret nothing.

This is THE BEST House fanfic I have read thusfar. In the first few chapters, I loved how even in sex, everything was in medical terms. That just made the story real for me. I hope you continue this amazing story!

3~ Sote
Anakerie chapter 35 . 12/9/2009
Oh my god. I'm just...blown away by this entire fic. I'm very picky about what slash I read because it's usually so over-the-top and always so damn...perfect. You've managed to show that realistic sex (sometimes messy, sometimes painful, not always dancing magical purple unicorns vomiting confetti) is hotter than hell. I wish more people realized that; this is gritty and powerful, and sometimes feels like a punch in the gut. This is not a review just about the sex, however. This entire story has just sucked me in and I wish the writers of the actual show had your ideas and talent. If I wore a hat I'd taken it off for you.
DrowningInTheAshes chapter 35 . 12/9/2009
Oh dear God, yes! I have been waiting for this chapter all week. And then it came, and you, my dear, did not disappoint. As usual.

It was... marvelous! Absolutely marvelous. Wilson's line: "Because you do know?" make me squeak, I was so excited. And everything leading up to that with House wanting Wilson to leave and him saying "no" was spectacular at the least. And everything following that made me want to hug them both, whether House wanted it or not.

AWESOME chapter! I cannot wait until the next, and the next, and the next... and every chapter until the end (which will hopefully never come). :) I love this, love you! Update as soon as your life allows you.
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 35 . 12/8/2009
Gah, this chapter has left me tense. I hope the drug situation is over, but we still have Wilson's test results coming in the morning, and House... yeah. Very rarely do I find a story with so much angst that's so completely amazing.

I hope I hope Wilson doesn't an STD.

Although, Wilson has always confessed in the past when he cheated, (And we're not sure if he did) so I wonder what House would think about him keeping silent?

Indeed, screw real life! Suspend disbelief. xD
clueless1der1lostone chapter 35 . 12/8/2009
WONDERFUL.

At one point you were juggling so many plot points I thought you had like 4 arms. :)

This is resolving itself beautifully. :) I'm sorry rl is annoying and ty for posting the fic when you had other stuff going on!
ano chapter 35 . 12/8/2009
he didn't jump of the balcony! *breathes*
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »