Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
Heidinanookie chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
I would like to see how House reacts when he finds Wilson silently crying over the response he got to his question about whether other people would react in a good way when they found out about their relationship. Maybe House would see that there is a misunderstanding between them and that Wilson is serious - both with this question and with this relationship.

oh, and I love "moopsie". I've never heard that word before and it makes me laugh.

God, the Blythe's visit is really damn inconvenient! House should tell her that he had plans for the evening and that her visit came at a very, very bad time. He doesn'T have to go into details. Just tell her to sod of because Wilson had something special planed of him or whatever that involved going out. They could get into the car with the black box, drive over to... wherever. A hotel maybe. Or Wilson's. And continue from where they left of.
Zsadistwhore chapter 34 . 12/8/2009
A summary of what happened in the last chapter at the beginning of the next would be great. just a suggestion. i'm not gonna be annoyed/offended if you don't. other than that, I love it!
mildetryth chapter 35 . 12/8/2009
I read your story and I get depressed. I watch House after reading your story and I am yelling at everyone to leave him alone. *sigh* And still, I can't stop reading!
LornesGoldenHair chapter 35 . 12/8/2009
So gripping. The description of the too tidy apartment being 'all wrong' was perfect and there were some beautiful moving moments.
Heidinanookie chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
Well, Wilson is moron if he thinks a week of silence automatically means it's over. He of all people should know that a lover's spat can take time but it never, never ends just like that. ESPECIALLY with House! This is a normal reaction. Nothing's over until they agree it is (and experience with House and Wilson teaches us that even then it's never really "over"). There's not need to worry!

Well, anyway. I would have expected them to lock Wilson's office door if they have a fumbling session right there. Cuddy is bound to walk in on them!
Passive chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I love the part where house was caressing Wilson’s head and shoulders. I don't know if I'm right or not, but it sounded a gesture of love to me, even though it was in the middle of a disastrous blow job.

Wilson is sometimes cruel to house, but house doesn't mind it, because he loves Wilson, and he doesn't want to lose him, and he thinks he's not good enough for him and he's scared. Ok, I don't know what I'm writing anymore, but I gotta say I love your story.

Keep up the good work!
Reptar chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
I only found this a few days ago (I nearly cried with joy when I saw how long it was) and I am absolutely in love with this. My absolute favourite part has to be the first chapter and how it all started because it just fits so well. The believability is the thing I love most about this. Now when I think about the show I have to pause and try and separate what's real, and what's from this story. :S

Seriously though, I love this! 3
snoozle chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
This just keeps getting better and better!
TetraFish06 chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
Oh my goodness, what a cruel cliff-hanger! More please...even if it is just a short update...
DrowningInTheAshes chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
I squealed when I saw this was updated and my dad asked me if I was okay. God. I think-no scratch that-I KNOW I'm obsessed with this story. Once they create rehab facilities for the addiction of fanfiction, than please, by all means, commit me.

This chapter was AWESOME! But aren't they all? I just want to know what happened to House when he was young. I mean, I have ideas, but there have been so many twists in this story, trying to predict what is going to happen next is completely useless. And I love that! Still waiting to hear Wilson's test results, GOD, I WANT TO KNOW! You can tell me, you know. It'll be our little secret... I won't tell... ;)

There is so much about this story I want to figure out. It's driving me insane. The chapter was amazing, you're amazing. I absolutely cannot wait until you update. Seriously... just... gah! I am SO addicted. Update as soon as your life allows you, please. I beg you.
ano chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
oh god, i hate u, he's jumped of the balcony hasn't he? goddamn cliff hangers. grh.
clueless1der chapter 34 . 11/28/2009
HOLY FUCKING LORD WOMAN.

I am so blown away by this chapter. Even as much as I want them to get past this to a lot of really kinky shagging.. (hah) this stuff just makes my heart warm. First of all, I absolutely adore Olivia. She cracks me up the way she doesn't put up with any of Wilson's shit. It makes me sorta wish that she was real!

It actually causes me physical pain to type this: but your Foreman makes me like him. Gah. *shudders* The scene with him and Wilson in he clinic was just hysterical, and that was extremely well-placed after the past few chapters.

The Cuddy stuff? Did you happen to watch that during last week's UBERBITCH episode? I loathe her character so much that watching (well reading) your Wilson ream her one was absolute love.

Jess (1lostone)
G.E Waldo chapter 34 . 11/28/2009
I'm speechless! Wow, I did not see that coming!

Poor Housie.

It was a delight to see Wilson yell his head off at Cuddy.

Now go find my Housie and bring him home safe & sound.

(You're the best)
Passive chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I have a confession to make: This is the third time I'm reading this story, and I thought, 'what the hell? I might as well leave a review or two!'

I have to admit that the first chapter rocks. It was very Housish, and I could actually imagine them doing such a thing. I also loved the last two sentences. Rematch! Ha!
SilverWing006 chapter 33 . 11/27/2009
O.O you write the best House/Wilson things ever. Write more please?
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »