Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
Passive chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I have a confession to make: This is the third time I'm reading this story, and I thought, 'what the hell? I might as well leave a review or two!'

I have to admit that the first chapter rocks. It was very Housish, and I could actually imagine them doing such a thing. I also loved the last two sentences. Rematch! Ha!
SilverWing006 chapter 33 . 11/27/2009
O.O you write the best House/Wilson things ever. Write more please?
endiahna chapter 33 . 11/23/2009
Wow, I really love your story. So well written and angsty, you seem to catch the characters well.
ano chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
hrrm... i can't help wondering if house is the one who caught the std in the first place, given the sudden change in attitude.

i can picture the two of them trying to dose each other with medication to avoid having that conversation.
tricia chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
what a great chapter!
DrowningInTheAshes chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
I just finally printed this chapter off and read the entire thing last night, on my bed, flash light in hand. And, my God, the lack of sleep is totally worth it. It was just... amazing. House's story was spectacular. And the part around the end with Wilson in the bathroom... ohmigod! Glorious! I was like "oh f*ck" right along with him. If he has an STD, that's going to ruin House and that is... absolutely horrible and freakin' awesome all at the same time. (Horrible for House, awesome for me). I can't wait for what is going to come out of this story. Seriously, this is best I have ever read. I love it. I hope you update as soon as you can.
clueless1der chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
AH

I really really really want Wilson to not have a STD. Isn't that weird with all of that stuff that's going on I don't want Wilson to have really cheated on House?

As to "the other stuff" you're writing it beautifully as usual. Thanks for uploading the chapter again. :)
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
Okay, it is apparently too late for me. I submitted my review before I was done, so here's the rest of it.

They have a lot going on, I keep hoping things will calm down, but House's health, now Wilson's health, the incident with the shooting, the druggies, it's a lot. Not to mention House's past. Ah... wow. Don't make us hold our breath for too long? I'm worried about what may have happened to House, really, it couldn't have been good... I really want it not to be an STD that Wilson has. *crosses fingers* He honestly screwed up, and yet if he had to pay for it... although who knows, maybe because he's trying so hard to keep it from House, House will realize that it was an honest mistake? Or something? Although House already has issues with self-worth so GAH. I don't know. Long review, I suppose because it's the only time I've review this story so far.

Anyway, I love this story, it's amazing. Don't load too much on our doctors, and I hope you're able to update soon!
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
Damn, I love this story so much. I've gone for the entire thing without reviewing once, and yet guilt has overcome me and yielded a review.

I love how their relationship started, and I think you play on the dynamics of these two very well. How much House cares about what Wilson thinks - how is it so few people notice that? How Wilson can be such a well-intentioned idiot, there are times when I think he says the worst possible thing. Like when he said House kept screwing up every chance he gave him, seriously... The trauma with the shooting, that was so sad, and I didn't see it coming. Although when the guy was let out, I was worried. Wilson irritated me a little then, when he told House not to talk about it the way he was. It is House, after all. And then the incident with the bar girl. Poor Wilson. I hope he doesn't have an STD. That would just be too much, I think. Th
GeeLady chapter 33 . 11/21/2009
HNTBB - my favorite way to start a Saturday. 8)

Oh - bad boy Wilson! Though I imagine, if he did sleep with some anonymous skank, he didn't mean to. Wilson never means to cheat or break someone's heart. I love Wilson as a character - he's the perfect counterpoint to House, but when he feels bad, he medicates via his penis.

These next few chapters ought to be golden!

(like all the others).
lettuce chapter 32 . 11/20/2009
hey, i like this story a lot. you have managed to keep everyone in character despite all the trauma you are putting them through. I hope you update soon :)
HeartbreakDevil chapter 32 . 11/15/2009
I'm loving this... It's so good. Wonderfully written.
mildetryth chapter 32 . 11/14/2009
Jesus Christ... You have a way of leaving me speechless...
xxBrokenxxAngelxx chapter 32 . 11/12/2009
YAY YOU UPDATED!

(On both fics, which is great!)

Hehe, I can't wait for the next update but (considering your updates are always so long and amazing) I can wait! :)

Thanks loads! 3 ;D
clueless1der chapter 32 . 11/12/2009
YAY! I was so happy to get this in my inbox. It's very well done; fast-based and tense. I'm really loving this story!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »