Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
C Elise chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
very good story!
Maverickson chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
Hahahaha, I loved the bathroom scene at the beginning.

Okay, so I really wasn't expecting for anyone to die- I applaud you for genuinely shocking me. I'm interested in everyone's reactions, especially Cuddy's and Chase's and Kutner's. They were very interesting to me in this chapter. Actually, Taub too. Way to go Wilson for speaking against Cuddy! But... I'm nervous about House being left alone...

Loved the chapter- you're good with intense scenes!
GeeLady chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
Effin' top notch as usual. I am continually hypnotized by the story and the way you tell it. It's like an incredibly well done season ender, only lots and lots of hot, hot Hilson - my favorite paring. That's the way those two ought to end up.

I wonder if the producers/writers will be brave enough to at least explore that a little more down the road? I mean beyond the back and forth teasing.
Maverickson chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
Oh man, I loved that court bit so much! Brilliant there on your part, Fish!

I really like how you've characterized Blythe! No problems with anyone, here!

Ooh, I also like that House destroyed the sharps. :)
G.E Waldo chapter 19 . 6/10/2009
You are a writer who should be emulated.

This is among the best House fic's I've ever read.
Oroburos69 chapter 18 . 6/3/2009
Love! I just spent maybe four hours reading this and I love it! Your House is batshit, but it's the kinda crazy every ficcer likes to see! More!
OperationSputnik chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed much! I've been reading it on your livejournal and I think all your stories are amazing. Guaranteed to get your 'blood flowing' P Truly great job, I love it! The last two parts(I say parts b/c of your livejournal ;P) were so real and deep and...I can't even think of the words! I can't wait for the next one!

Thank you for the wonderful story.

Love,

S'nik
sundayrain26 chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Oh my gosh, stone!Wilson had me cracking up so hard! Absolutely brilliant. 3
anonymous chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
I spent almost all day reading this fic, and all I can say is WOW!

You've got the characters down so perfectly. I could just hear their voices. There's a great mix of drama, angst, romance, and humor. Even the love scenes - to be honest, I usually find love scenes in fanfic gratuitous and...awkwardly written. But you handled them beautifully.

Can't wait to read more of this awesome story!
snoozle chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Your depiction of the characters is dead on. Your writing is amazing, AND grammatically correct! Really, really, love this.
Zero chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Very well written! Both House and Wilson were unexpectedly IC. It's kind of rare, so be proud of yourself.
xxBrokenxxAngelxx chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
Heartfelt update. You're really good at this, you know :P? IT was an amazing chapter. It had everything. I loved it. Anyways,

I hope you update soon. I can't wait until the next update. I kind of wish House would just believe Wilson but sometimes I think he has reason to be cautious, no matter what Wilson says...I mean, I know Wilson loves him and everything, but...Until he's fixed and able to love himself, House won't be able to get what he needs...I think...Who knows...

Amazing update. Thanks so much.
snoozle chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Ugh! This is (sweet sweet) torture! I just want House to believe that Wilson is going to stay so that they can LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, dammit! Oh, how I love this story.
Maverickson chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Best chapter. Best.

Everything came together so perfectly. It was just... professionally written and structured, like you spent years getting everything to click together correctly! The chapter was just... gorgeous. You have the psyche of these two DOWN, and that's one of the many elements of this fic that makes it so wonderful! I think I might just go back and reread this right this second. There are intimate scenes in so many of the chapters, but they're all different and fresh and brilliant- especially this one. It was so... nice. You're a powerful writer, man.

Stray thought: I loved House saying he wanted his mom.
Maverickson chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
That was hysterical.

Everyone was in character! I mean EVERYONE. Cuddy, the team... Thirteen especially! Kutner was great as well! They were all so funny!

I really liked how the phonecall in the car with Blythe went. That was a very interesting part. Wilson was funny in this, and House's reaction to him being stoned was just great. XP
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »