Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
Aquarius Seth chapter 31 . 12/16/2010
You have some seriously wicked detailing of nightmare scenes. Bravo! (Applauding over here-standing ovation even) That was one hell of a nightmare. Now I'm annoyed I didn't come up with it first! lol Just kidding about that-but wow it just blew me away. Brillant work there my friend.
Aquarius Seth chapter 29 . 12/16/2010
Wow that was a roller coaster ride but it was fun. I'm kinda disappointed in myself for only finishing 9 chapters today but since I was laughing at the screen far too often-I think it's time for a short break. I'll catch up with this one tomorrow. It's good!
Aquarius Seth chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
All I can say is wow. That was some great payback. Poor Wilson. I'll have to catch up.
someone whose time was wasted chapter 1 . 12/12/2010

This is KINKFIC. And OoC.

Why wasn't that information in the headers?

Read at your own risk, the author is obviously an IDIOT.

tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
Okay I wasn't going to comment until I read the whole story but after reading this chapter I just couldn't wait.

High as a kite Wilson was amazing! I haven't laughed that hard at a fanfiction in ages, I was killing myself laughing. I would love to see something like that in the show!
Scathing reviewer chapter 40 . 11/4/2010
Fantastic story. I really hope you continue this. I want to know what wilson's really done.
hfspc chapter 40 . 11/4/2010
No. No. No.

I've spent DAYS reading this story, wanting to smack both House AND Wilson upside their heads for being SO dysfunctional, and I get to this chapter and there is NO more?

Please update. I have so much of my time invested in this story. I have to know if they make it. They have to make it.

I'm not a big slash reader, but I've read a few recently and this one has really got me. You've done a great job. Even though it's a little heavy on the angst, it's kept me reading and waiting for the happy bits.

I love "Wilson's Smile"...and uh, where can I order a copy of the sex tape? LOL
lestrange5 chapter 40 . 9/19/2010
My god. This is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I have EVER read. I just spent roughly a week reading it.

It's just simply amazing. The drama is great, it can be really funny, etc. It's just awesome.

But, are you ever going to update it? I don't mean to sound rude or anything. It's just that it's been almost six months since the last update and it says TBC and the end of chapter 40.

If you are going to update, I hope you update soon, because this fanfic is simply amazing and I may die if I don't more soon.

- Lestrange5
tbc chapter 40 . 9/18/2010
I swear it says tbc at the bottom of the last chapter. Please give your readers a break and update before heads start exploding all over the world from wondering what happens next. PLEASE!
furryface chapter 40 . 9/3/2010
Have read and re read all chapters please update soon, this is the best H/W ever so want to see what happens next
PawsCat chapter 40 . 8/19/2010
Okay, I need more of this just so I can say I made it to the end and everything is Happily Ever After again. Great story, but the boys need more sunshine and lollipops now, kthxbye.
glenlivet19 chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
This was an AMAZING chapter! House revealed souch of himself to Wilson. Great writing!
Sevisabottom chapter 40 . 7/24/2010
this is one of the most amazing fics i have read EVER! and u are now my hereo
CheeseFaerieXXL chapter 1 . 7/24/2010

This is absolutely THE GREATEST House/Wilson fic ever written. If you think there's one better, let me know. Because... just wow. I've read a lot of fic in my days. But holy crap. THIS -points at fic- is just amazing. Forty chapters of brilliance.

The angst is the most potent I've ever read in a fic that manages to keep everything wondrously in-character. I enjoyed this more than this epic fic from a different fandom that I've been reading for years, which holds the label of 'my favorite,' simply because it is close to my heart. But yes, I enjoyed this more.

So I see you've been writing some Holmes. That's cool. Planning on reading the stories at some point in... life.

But in all seriousness, I'd appreciate it if you let me know whether you were planning on ever continuing this. I really miss how you bring Wilson angst into already-present House angst. No one else really manages it to the extent you do.

So yeah, go you!
lookatupdatedohhoneyitstime chapter 40 . 7/15/2010
Reviews: 298 - Updated: 03-25-10 - Published: 03-31-09 -

Must know what House does with Teddy Bear! Can you tell I miss this story?
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »