Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
Anchored Sanity Productions chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
First off, I want to congratulate you on your ability to make your story so much more interesting than the actual show it's based on. ) You do such a wonderful job keeping both Wilson and House in character. I love the way you hint at the darkness in House's past, the shit that his parents did to him without really going into overly drawn out detail. It keeps the reader guessing while at the same time managing to spark our imaginations enough to make us create our own sick twisted ideas on exactly what happened to House in his childhood at the hands of his parents. Every scene you write from a fight to something drastic like the shooting in this chapter to a smut scene... everything is right on cue, so real that I swear I can picture House and Wilson (as their TV personas) in every situation.

You're writing flows wondrously and while some parts chop and scratch against each other, those places are purposefully (or at least they seem to be that way to me) made that way. The emotion you convey through House or Wilson, or Foreman or any of the other characters is so spot on for the situation. It's almost like you're drawing from personal experience. You've managed to capture the essence of Wilson and House's back and forth banter with each other perfectly.

Now that I've made your ego expand to dizzying proportions from my praise ), I want to make a request... FINISH THE STORIES YOU'VE STARTED WORKING ON! Please... Ugh, the other story you've written, "My Friend's Closet" or something to that nature, wow... awesome up until it ended on chapter six and then nothing. No! That's just evil! I love reading your work, it's just... I don't know how to describe it without sounding vaguely like a stalker.

This story and your others have replaced the actual TV show of House, MD in my little world. Thanks so much for writing this and the others. AND PLEASE FINISH THE OTHERS! ... pwease?

Sincerely,

Anchored Sanity Productions
J. Hicks chapter 39 . 2/9/2010
First of all you NEED to update more often lol...this story is like an addiction to me. This chapter was just as great as the rest of it so has to get his liscnese back though, and manage to get revenge on Fletcher somehow. Oh and I just noticed that in chapter 38 when Wilson gives House his reason that he loves him House tells him that's not the real reason and Wilson didn't deny it. Do we ever get to find out the real one?
sango chapter 39 . 2/5/2010
omg...

this is breath taking. like, literally. i took my breath away and i felt frozen as i read and reread the last paragraphs.

you are incredible and your writing is phenomenal and this story is unbelievable and i want more.

i apologize for not reviewing before, but i am now and you are amazing.

i think that no matter how many cookies i want to give you for your incredible work, it will never be enough and it seems way too childish for the topic and severity of this story.

no words can suffice to show how incredible you are.

-sango
Visitkarte chapter 39 . 2/5/2010
God, this was ugly. You portrayed Cuddy 100% as she is... evil, unloyal blood sucking employee... No real feelings, unless it suites her.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
Poor House! I hope Fletcher dies a slow painfull death!
Dragonist chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
This has got to be the most fantastically messed up fic ever. Congrats! I think I'm addicted. Now I'm all worried about suicidal!House... You are a fabulous writer.
TetraFish06 chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
Just so you know...I'm crying...and I don't cry easily. Very appropriate for the characters!

Thanks for sharing...more please?
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
Hello fourleggedfish, just wanted to say how amazing your story is. Gripping & powerful. Only came across it today and -WOW- that's ..it just blew me away. Can't wait to see what else is in store for House & Wilson. Thanks,Lightnshadows.
Heidinanookie chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
Wow, what a chapter!

I can totally understand that House wants to end his life. In his eyes his job and his medicine was everything he had. Wilson is important to him, but not a reason to live. I hope Cuddy will someday see what she did to him, that she drove House over the brink of madness and self-destruction with her stupid idea of misguided loyalty. She should have stood up for him, done everything for him to make things right. Instead she made them worse by trying to please everybody at House's expense. And now she's not only lost him his job, his licence, his sanity and his will to live but has him institutionalized so he can't even put himself out of his misery.

I understand that she didn't intend to kill him and that Wilson certainly won't let him go but I also can't see how House is ever going to be the same again, even if he miraculously gains back his licence and his job. Cuddy broke something there, something vital that won't be fixable.

I'm dreading to read the next chapter. I'm tired of House and Wilson slipping deeper and deeper down their dark road, sustaining wounds that can't be healed, instead of getting finally better now that they are together.

heidi
mildetryth chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
Jesus CHRIST, and I actually thought things were going to get better! Oh gosh, this is awful.
Bonnie Banks chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
The Fletcher thing? Ouch. And, figures. I didn't see that coming but now I feel I should have expected it, which is happening so often in this story. It's brilliant.

Cuddy's difficult. I do see her as House's friend - though House is right to identify the things she's done for House, that she lists off as a proof of friendship, as a kind of business transaction: the unprofitable affection and even more unprofitable judginess comes from *Wilson*. But I do see the three of them - and the four of them, when Stacy was there - as *friends*.

Wilson. Oh yes. The part about the book coming back to bite him (and of course kick House just when he least expected it) is another of those wonderful "I didn't see it coming but I should have expected it" moments.

(I read Author's Notes at the end of the chapter, not the beginning, FWIW.)

Looking forward to more...
BrindleCal chapter 39 . 2/3/2010
I can't tell you how much I love this story. This is so much more "real" to me than the show canon these days. 3
Octonary chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I read the whole story in like two days, it got me hooked! I LOVE it. And I'll also LOVE you forever if you post a new chapter :D:D I mean gosh sometimes I laughed out loud and sometimes I needed to get off the computer for a while and do something else because the anxiety and the stress of it was getting to me. You're awesome!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 38 . 1/31/2010
This story is fantastic! I couldn't put this down when I found it. Thank goodness for my ipod. Made reading this story in the wee hours of the morning much easier. XD I really feel horrible for House though, I totally abhor his dad! I can't wait until the wedding though. :D
theladyprimrose chapter 38 . 1/28/2010
Please don't let this be the end!

I have been reading this story for the past three days, and I'm completely addicted!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »