Reviews for How Not To Be Boring
J. Hicks chapter 38 . 1/22/2010
OMG...I just read all of it that you have up so far...you HAVE to finish it...preferably yesterday lol! Awesome story btw I am throughly enjoying it, but I want it finished. Just PLEASE tell me that they end up happy in the end at least. Again awesome job.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 36 . 1/21/2010
I was so proud of Wilson towards the end there! I love this story and can't stop reading. One question though? Is it at all different than when you first posted it on LJ? I started reading it then and I could swear I remember things a little differently. Although I coul

d just be confusing it with the other like 100 fics I read a week...
JiraiyasGirl chapter 28 . 1/20/2010
Oh...loved that Wilson said the one thing he'd wanted to hear from his dad. That was awesome!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 27 . 1/20/2010
This chapter is so one of my faves. From what Wilson imagined the officer writting..."schtupping his bff", to the sweet script House wrote, to contemplating what flavor slimjim Wilson was and then finally the saran wrap! Great chapter!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 25 . 1/20/2010
Man..makes you wonder if they'll ever get it together. I like how you brought back the idea of couples counciling that Cuddy mentioned.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
Wow...this whole chapter was emotional, but when House asked for his mom I about lost it. Bravo!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
OMG! I haven't laughed like this in so long. I was actually in tears I was laughing so hard! Wilson stoned was like the best thing EVER!
DrowningInTheAshes chapter 38 . 1/18/2010
Whoa...
Helot Ops chapter 38 . 1/17/2010
Mopsie, pft that was great, i could not help but laugh and go aww. Amazing chapter, nice start, strong, imotional middle, funny/awkword plus 1/3 sweet ending. Loved it
Heidinanookie chapter 37 . 1/17/2010
Well, I'm with the nurses. They are right! And Wilson has no right to be angry about it or feel like he's being judged unfairly. He isn't good for House and I'm certain he won't ever change.

I... actually like Foreman in this chapter. Weird feeling because I hate his guts on the show. Why is Wilson so stupid? Everybody keeps telling him to wake up but he never does.

omg, I hate Wilson so much right now! Instead of cuddling House and reassuring him that he wants him, fag or no, he pulls away and stands up eventhough House clearly signalled that he needs Wilson'S comfort.

I'm getting a real fit of aggression! Wilson is such a dumbass I simply can't believe it! Doesn't he understand that House tries to tell him he forgave him for his drunken accident? Instead he practically tells him it wasn't an accident at all! And then he expects House to understand him when everything he just said can only be interpreted one way - the WRONG way for their relationship?

I know I'm repeating myself but I HATE Wilson! Now he's berating HOuse for getting it somewhere else (a prostitute) when HE in fact got it somewhere else accidentally-on-purpose! How can he ever expect to be forgiven if he makes such a fuss about it? He should be understanding of House, telling him it'S okay AND confess it happened to him, too and that they are even now and ready to start again. Doesn't it occur to Wilson that maybe House is offering another way out here, this time a way out of Wilson'S infidelty? And even if that's not the case, Wilson simply HAS to be forgiving of this slip-up because he does the very same thing all the time.

Well, now it's out and it looks like it might work out, still! Amazing. They are so fucked-up that they find a way out of almost everything.
BrindleCal chapter 38 . 1/17/2010
Wow! Can't say enough. I left a longer review / comment on your LJ (brindlewolf). This is unbelievably good! I agree with the review that says we'd love to have this in book form to go back and forth and reread parts - that's hard to do online. One question . . . during House's breakdown when he talks about the drug dealers:

Eventually, Wilson couldn’t help deciphering House’s continued mumbles, the deep, pitiful rumble against his chest, shame coloring every syllable. I told them no…I told them no… Told who? Wilson thought. Them, who? Wouldn’t have wanted you after…wouldn’t have still wanted you after…

We'll come back to that, right? Because House couldn't mean that would really have changed his feelings for Wilson . . . if that had happened to Wilson . . . DX
mildetryth chapter 38 . 1/17/2010
Thank God you made it end on a positive note. I was nearly crying halfway.
TetraFish06 chapter 38 . 1/17/2010
Very good . . . and well written. You are handling these sensitive subjects very well!
Heidinanookie chapter 36 . 1/17/2010
Surprisingly enough, House seems actually happy with the prospect of marriage.

Cuddy being an asshole is a whole other story. There certainly is a way to solve the situation without firing House. He didn't do anything wrong, after all!
Visitkarte chapter 38 . 1/17/2010
Muffin buns... :)

Finally! They are getting somewhere, and House is even volunteering for a detox, and genially trying it. I loved your version of Wilson's reasoning, and you did a damn well job explaining Houses wish to go without narcotics. It's just the same argument I always throw in against the Opioide Induced-Pain-Theory:

House went two months without Vicodin after the Ketamine-Treatment. Every Opioide-induced pain should have been sufficiently treated through that. So nope, I don't buy it, yet. But you still did a great job explaining.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »