Reviews for Once Upon A Love
LiliPottMalfoy chapter 6 . 4/6
seguila pliss amo tu historia!QUIERO SABER QUE SUCEDE PORFII JAJA I LOVE IT... beso seguila amo la pareja harry&edward
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Z chapter 6 . 2/19
Ugh... Please continue!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
:D
SnowUchiha chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it
Ichigo Mirai chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
Very good! I love this so far! Please, please update soon!
Xx56 chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
this is good.. please update soon !
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
Are you adding more chapters?
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
OH MY GOD! WHY DID YOU LEFT IT THERE? I mean, I'm grateful that they found eachother at least before the updates ended, buuuuuut IT IS SO CUTE! My heart hurt so much for this poor souls... I smiled so big when they recognized each other by their smiles in the cafeteria! I was soo happy!

I will still keep an eye on this... who knows, maybe you'll decide to complete this one day! (Here's hoping!)

Thank you for sharing! :D

(P.D.: Please, could you correct "selibrating" in the prologue? Please? It almost made my eyes bleed. There were other mispelling issues but I could ignore them well enough, but that word almost made me stop reading altogether [and I wouldn't have read the rest! And is so good! It would be a shame if it happened to other readers]. Just a suggestion).
Brittanie chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
OMG ! I love this story it is amazing and they seem so perfect for each other
LunarisDraconis chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
i really wish you would update this i love it
kedacat chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
I love it! Please, please, please, finish it!
rebecca1999 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
I totally love your story. Will there be more or is it finish. Sorry if their are mistakes english is not my first language.
littlepanther chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
this is a very good fic. please continue this... please!
icewolf18 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I know I am a little late but I like reading the older fanfiction. I am sorry that you stopped writing this story. It has depth, good characters, and is unique in that I feel as if I know the characters but am not reading an extension to Harry Potter or Twilight. I am also curious to know why you stopped writing?