Reviews for Naruto Idol
HaganeTsukiko chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
I sense a little SasuSaku hehehe, im sure Momo isnt happy bout that!(...i jus realized ur the one who wrote that scene...woops) ehem...anyways awsome chpt! Waiting excitedly for the next!
Tranquil Girl chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Miss some humour _
N-EasternSkies chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
D : So I like but miley cyrus o.o really momo thats horrible xD i still love you though, and i'm just a girl xD
xXPOPPXx chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
LOL, watz with Kisame and legs? Me and my brothr have this joke about it (well sorta it). it does like this:

person 1: so boss what do u want us to do with this runt?

Boss: *snaps* break his legs

its kinda funny cuz at random moments we'd say it in a weird voice and all... LOL, cut off his legs... DIE KISAME! but Itachi and Deidei are coolio! XD!
Tranquil Girl chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
:D
xXPOPPXx chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
DUN DUN DU

*dramatic music. no im not ten yrs old. or eleven either. IM IMPORTANT!*
xXPOPPXx chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
i had a feeling Itachi would sing that song.

he SHOULD sing that song. WAY2GO, YOU! YEA!

YAHO!
xXPOPPXx chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
ha, ha, Deidara and his remark.

c im trying 2 decide if i hate deidara or like him.

I hate kisame though.

HATE HIM!

THE ABSOLUTE WORST PART IS THAT HIS BIRTHDAY IS THE SAME DAY AS MINE!1

When i heard that, I was on the floor screaming "NO!" Well, I was doing that 1 bcuz of Kisame and because my brother was assaulting me with this disturbing Robert Pattinson picture. I mean he normally looks pretty normal but he does this weird thing with his eyes. I was at a friends hous 4 a party and she had that same picture huge on her door. Some one closed the door, i turned around to leave and BOM! I screamed.

wait...

y am i talking about Rob?

i dont kno

any way, this story is funny. keep going!
xXPOPPXx chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
ha, nice
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
haha, im going to keep reading just to see what happens. (Dane Cook on Steve Irwin)

*cough, cough* who's the angry contestant? *cough,cough*
Tranquil Girl chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
I always laugh whenever i read "Raiku Kishimiti" what a funny name. LOL. Oh poor Sasuke...
N-EasternSkies chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Saso Eheheh Momo i luvs you xD Cha Cha Cha Taro Should meet Sasuke n teach him a lesson :D
viciousmelody chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
love it, Momo, but there's one thing, you just need to remember that Deidara says "un" or "Hmm" or "yeah" at the end of some of his sentences.

but I still love it. _
EveryUsernameIsTaken chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Cool! You put your own name in the story! I NEED to know what Chapter 9 comes out!
EveryUsernameIsTaken chapter 2 . 6/17/2009