Reviews for Barathrum
Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I.. and this is my opinion. Would have kept it about Megatron. Your stories about him are the best! But I will keep an open mind.
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved it great job
Katie Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm sorry you have to leave , I'll miss your stories. I loved this one, it was a suprise that the girl really loved Nemesis Prime.

Anyway, this was awesome and I hope you enjoyed your time on , Being new on here is kinda lonely and I understand that sometimes that things get crazy sometimes and you have to stop doing some stuff.

Hope you enjoyed this comment.

~*~ Katie Gibbs ~*~
Erik's New Christine chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
THis Was Awsome You should do a story on this! O
GalvatronLikesPonys chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Okay, it wasn't good or bad...IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!

*Sigh* So romantic...sickenly sweet, but romantic. -w- X3
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
nice-i resisted TFA because i hated the animation style so not familiar with the character...
Megatron's Blackfire chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
seriously, how do you come up with this stuff? Not fair! You can make an OC loveable; mine appear as junk that no one likes. But nice story, I don't know much about Nemesis Prime, only that he's kind of like Optimus' doppleganger, evil, and looks identical to Prime. Keep the stories coming!
EvilBunny91 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Awesome work!

Nice relationship, first fighting and then loving.

And even Nemesis Prime
Tristar chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Your right about nemesis prime not getting much love. This just might be me but, most people just see nemesis as a prime clone, unicron's third most powerful herald third only to the Fallen, and Galvatron. I'd like to see a whole story about good ole' Nemesis.

I wonder what nemesis thinks about being third to a demi-god (Thats what the original 13 cybertronians where dem-gods), and a lunatic (thats how I see Galvatron A LUNATIC). Heck even the other heralds get more love Unicron just uses Nemesis as a blunt tool! (You could say the same about Galvatron...) Heck in the IDW verse Galvatron blows a hole through Nemesis(nova) Prime. In Armada Sideways uses Nemesis like a puppet. Need I mention more ways Nemesis gets no love? Is it because he's a clone of Big Convoy Who Blasted a hole through Unicron in Beast wars neo?
Spiritstrike chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
*blinks rapidly* Well that was completely unexpected, coming from you.

I really actually liked it. Let's just hope that this doesn't turn out to be an actual story instead of a oneshot. People have a habit of turning a oneshot into a full on story, if you catch my drift. ;)

I'm looking forward to the rest of your stories. However, I'm wondering when you're going to get around to bringing up the 'fourth' in the Reoccurring Dreams trilogy. I'm not impatient, just eager to see it as soon as possible when you have the time to write it up. XD
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Interesting romance story, especially one of Nememis Prime, and one don't see too many of them. You probley say that you done too many Megatron story, but there is no such thing as too many Megatron stories, in fact a lot of my stories deal with Starscream/Alexis.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very good. I wish there was good make out session, oh well it's your story.

Good luck on your other stories.
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
O that was good. Awesome job girl! I loved the ending.

“Prisoner,” he breathed.

“I won’t be yours,” she whimpered.

“For eternity.”

“I won’t.”

“You already are.”

He laughed lightly, his lips on her throat. She didn’t have to admit it, he knew she loved him, she would always love him, she was cursed to love him for eternity. His hands clawed into her back, she gasped and pressed herself closer to him. It would be like this forever.

“You will.”

“I am.”

“I do.”

He released her partly, he still had an arm against the small of her back, but she was beside him, walking, and she felt like he was pushing her forward. She was silent for a few long moments as they walked on down the dirt road, no evidence that they had ever argued was apparent. She enjoyed the silence, but it was always broken.

“Don’t you ever forget you belong to me,” he growled.

“You are mine too, Nemesis Prime.”

That was just so awesome!