Reviews for I Scream
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/14/2002
…and they were also determined to EAT.

"IYEA!" From Uncle in Jackie Chan adventures, the one where it can be heard across San Francesco.

Of all the things to screw up the boy's honest attempt at putting asides their war long enough to get something for Kari this happens.

I have to go back and read your old stories one day. I just finished re-reading Sickday.

Your stuff is more inspiring than you can imagine!
MuslimBarbie chapter 4 . 3/18/2002
THAT'S GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR SEQUEL!
GameGuardian2x chapter 4 . 1/7/2002
Ok, this is good,10/10, but i am really getting a bit upset at the implication that both TK and davis would be so stupid. an i wonder why neither of them can think of the little thing calle da full polite appology.
Wolfie2 chapter 4 . 12/25/2001
Hahaha, yet another awesome story, and no rose bushes were harmed, excellent _
Allan Smithy chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
This story had me from beginning to end, even if the last chapter ended up a little predictable. Another classic battle comes to a close; I can't wait for your next one.
at your funeral chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
ooooo goodie cant wait till the next story comes hopefully soon cuz i wanna c who gets who...well anyways keep it up and write more...hey i actually signed in for once lol
GazimonFan chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
Cool chapter. That was kind of funny, too. I can't wait to find out what they are going today. Please make a new chapter soon.
Demented Koneko chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
That was a great fic. I can't wait to read the next one.
rickthetamer chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
So you're the one who wrote the Davis is a bellhop story! Loved em both! Post your next story soon! WHO GETS KARI?
Wolfie2 chapter 3 . 12/17/2001
Mwahahaha, go Patamon! Gonna be really interesting how you finish this one up! I really like that Wile Vee Coyotemon crack _
BlackWings chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
This is soooo funny! Keep on writing!
Wakuseino chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
...Patamon's back to trying to eat, Dai's plotting... and what's Takeru doing again? oh, yes... cleaning... oh well... what else can happen? *pictures Davis robbing a bank* ...Never mind...
Demented Koneko chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
This is a really good fic. Patamon on a sugar rush, how cute. _
X King of Blades chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
The level of insanity in this story rivals anything I've writen so far... *starts writing* Must. Be. Biggest. Nutcase!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2001