Reviews for Renewing Colors
LightMyCandle18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Actually, I think the very ending was my favorite part. It's so sad how almost everybody is gone...:'( Good story though.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was great, i really liked it and it seems like they could all exist! the end was really sad.
bluecup94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I Like It! It's really Sweet!

Maybe You Could Try The Same Idea With Another Character Or Something? I'd Be Grateful :)

Hope You Figure It Out :D
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh my God, that made me cry. I think I might start sobbing, actually. So good! Thanks for that.
Just another rent head chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was absolutely amazing. And it made me cry...Now I have to study Latin. Joy. But you didn't need to know that. What you DO need to know, is how absolutely fabulous this is. Thank you for writing this!
secret-scribbled-notebooks chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
in short: made my day:)

ticktickticktick
We Can Be Gorgeous chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Told you I'd review! Anyway, it was very in character, adn I loved that bit about Mark and his pictures at the end. Very perfect.

PIZZA!

~Marky~
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this was awesome! i loved it!

-clicks all 4 boxes-
adored chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This was really well written and I loved all the Mimi/Angel friendship. And by the way, I LOVED the ending, I can see this happening with Mark. (:

"IV. Mimi dropped out of school a month before graduation. Her boyfriend was going to New Jersey and she wanted to follow him. Said boyfriend only turned around and dumped her, leaving her heartbroken and practically homeless on the streets of an unfamiliar city. She hitchhiked back to New York, to find that her mother had changed the locks, effectively locking her daughter out of her life. Angel found her crying on the street in the pouring rain and carried her six blocks to his house, where she spent the next two days recovering from a cold with Angel’s mother fussing over her like her own mother never had."

This was my favorite "fact", I would love to see you elaborate on this and turn it into a oneshot! I can totally see Angel doing this, she's adorable. (:

Thanks for posting this! :D
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This was so sad, but totally wonderful! I loved the AngelMimi friendship throughout this entire thing. And the last fact was SO SAD! The final line was totally perfect and wah...I loved it. Great job! Keep writing! :)
there's no one here chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was wonderful!
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this It's right up there with your C.S.I. fic Branches. You should do more like this. Now I have to go cry again.