Reviews for Mending Fences
Jackson the Griffin-Breeder chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So I've been reviewing favorites of mine that I've forgotten to review before...and this is one of them! I love this story! It makes me smile :D

Thanks!

~Jackson
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Good story!
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
"You were dying. Nirti's machine had messed up so much…there was…a sarcophagus wouldn't even have worked. I never tried to get Teal'c to ascend because he can't. He's not ready and he won't be ready for a very long time. Too much guilt eats at him. You're not much better," he said, looking her in the eyes. "But while Teal'c is all guilty over things he's done, most of your guilt is over stuff you couldn't control. Like Martouf or Joe Faxon. Maybe it's because you get to fix everyone else's problems that you end up feeling guilty or responsible about stuff that wasn’t your fault in the first place."

"Daniel—"

"But that's not why I didn't come to you," he continued. "You were dying. And, actually, you should have died. But you didn't. You held on with every fiber of your being and you wouldn't let yourself die. You trusted Jack to get you out of there and you held on until he did. Jack and Teal'c both gave up hope. They were both ready to die. And willing. But you weren't. I didn't come to you because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't. I knew that the second you saw me you'd know you were going to die and you'd stop fighting and you couldn't stop fighting, because if you died, I think SG-1 would have died with you." The words spilled from his mouth almost as if he was rushing to get them out before he forgot what he wanted to say. And it left him breathless as he stared at her.

Which epiosde is it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oma the match-maker...doesn't she know that Cupid's job is already taken! :)
Jennaya chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Another wonderful story from you. I loved your take on Daniel and Sam.
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Such a lovely story.
chelle db chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. This was beautiful. You have a talent for writing the characters so well. I could practically hear Sam and Daniel conversing in the lift/elevator. Such a nice refreshing change from the fics of late! Thank you. Please write more...I miss reading your fics which is probably why I tend to re read your collection! Again, thank you. :)
Raylenth chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Nice, enjoyed reading it.
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Just lovely :)
Une Rose chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this was spiffy! poor sam though! and daniel! i liked it a lot! good job!
dp chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very nice story. Sweet Daniel and Sam friendship encounter. Look forward to your next story.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Really nice! A very enjoyable read. B
megmeyer chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nicely done! I really liked your Daniel - I don't see you write him all that much, and he is perfect! Especially the hesitant way he was thinking about approaching Sam. Plus, we never got to see anything on the show about how this may have affected their relationship (well, we really didn't get to see much Sam/Daniel interaction after that at all, did we?), so it was nice to see it addressed. Thanks as always!