Reviews for BA Season 4: 114 - Under the Magnifying Glass
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
amazing chapter great work
I am Telgar chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I have read all your Gargoyle stories. They are very good. You don't suppose that the Queen of England might dispact the Royal Navy to retrive

her subjects. Maybe with a royal pardon for the gargoyle race. Then maybe she gets help from the Canada government and the Commonwealth States. Can you image the telephone call to the President of the United States. Or the reaction of some of his Admiral's when a they are inform that the English are coming. "It's look like they are still upset about that Little tea Party that we had in some one will say"One if by land two if by sea and three if by air."
El Varon chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Great update. A bit of a difference in only looking at the human point of view, but definitely a very intersting point of view.
kirby chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Its nice to see the aftermath from the 'humans' point of view; its now a what now situation, how do we go from here? I'm quite please that the mayor seems so reasonable. Looking forward to the next update.
AnnaMarieRaven chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Awesome. I always look forward to the next chapter of your series, and you didn't disappoint.