Reviews for Fool For Love
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/13
LOL JUST LOL AND SO SWEET AS WELL AND JUST CUTE
happyface2107 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
INUYASHA! dont stick thoes in your nose! lol! this story is awsome and i loved it! it was so funny!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is just tooo funny the tampon in the nose, bubble gum bubble bomb LMAO

Raven
alitablake chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is a great story! I love it. I like how open he is to new things and the relationship they have to each other. It's sweet and fits the type of relationship they would probably have if they admit that they love each other... before they ended the show.

Very cute. Thanks!
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
AW! This was a cute story! I often wondered how strange modern things must seem to feudal Japan. Poor InuYasha lol.
laughingatmyself chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ha! so funny i cried! tampon up the nose!
kuroki chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I liked this story a lot.

Everyone was perfectly in character which made it a great read. Poor Inuyasha...appologizing when she's asleep...

Anyway, the main problem I had when I first looked at this story was the formatting. You might want to change it so that it actually goes across the page fully. Also, try not to make everything bold and use proper punctuation and sentance structure, that is to say-capitalize the first letter of sentences and put periods at the end of them.

I was considering not reading this because of the bad formatting. Don't give others an excuse not to read your fantastic writing.
andreabennett2066 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
LMAO. That was great. I love it when Inuyasha's curiousity gets the better of him.
donaplaya chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
A-w-w-w-w-w!

That was great!
kakay chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
very funny
rockgirlyrock chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hahaha thats really funny can you please continue a.s.a.u.p.c

(as soon as you possibly can)
Roni-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I still love it (I'm nearly finished with the translation :P)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
cute story. i like that he apologies to her while she's asleep.
IvoryNemRodd chapter 1 . 3/31/2009