Reviews for Lessons Learned
i hate you.
mermaidbyheart chapter 36 . 8/15/2017
I've been reading your story all night last night and almost all day today and I'm finally finished with it and I don't even have words to describe how it made me feel. Your writing is brilliant, your writing style is amazing and you just made so many emotions burst inside me with your story so you can congratulate yourself for that. Actually your writing is so realistic that while reading your story more often than not I was feeling like everything was happening with me, not with Tom. The only weird thing is that while reading your story I could feel everything Tom felt but I could never imagine his face. And hell I tried, I /tried/ so hard but I just couldn't picture such..I don't even know what word to use.. terrible? horrifying? sad?.. feelings and emotions to go through Tom's (Johnny's) perfect face (You know what I mean... :D ). And somehow your story made me..I don't know..stronger in a way? Anyway you did an amazing job and I'll never be able to thank you enough for writing and sharing your masterpiece fanfiction. Just one thing though. Why the only ones present from Tom's colleagues and friends were Doug and Fuller? Like where did Judy and Harry and even Dennis go?! I think you should've tried to include them somehow. I don't know, just my thoughts. So, anyway, again - great, great work!
Nadamalki chapter 36 . 2/11/2017
This was a beautiful read from start to end! Probably one of the most suspenseful stories I've ever read!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
this fanfic gives me life 3 god healing is such a real thing.
PreciousTigerBeatShrinkyDink chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was the first 21 Jump Street fan fiction I ever read and it got me completely hooked!
PagesPet chapter 36 . 4/18/2013
That was possibly the best fanfic I have ever read and trust me, I've read a lot :) Not only was there an exciting plot but your writing style had me right there in the story. I could visually picture every scene you described and each character came alive on the page. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm off now to see what else you have written :)
Jodie Miller chapter 34 . 4/7/2013
Wow! Loved this story. It was awesome. Hason's a fighter! Love the original series but not so much the remake. Great story;)
QueenKingrid chapter 36 . 11/15/2012
I really liked the story.. Good writting, realistic true to the characters and very believable emotional reactions. This was one of the best 21 Jumpstreet fics I have ever read. I hope u write something else! Great job!
AfterMidnight8 chapter 36 . 7/20/2012
Awesome!
Crazy Stairs chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I think I read part of this once, before I had an account here. Your villain seems much more brutal than mine. Poor Hanson. :(
CaptainOfAsgard chapter 23 . 2/16/2012
i hate seeing Tom like this but its still so funny.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 36 . 5/30/2011
love the ending justice is the best when its served right
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 35 . 5/30/2011
aww what the hell is this
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 34 . 5/30/2011
this is just getting worse and worse
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
oh my god i hate this asshole so much i hope he gets shot