Reviews for Sleeping in the Rain
Truenovel91 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Witnessfox22 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
A very interesting story, There a lot of shinjixRie stories so seeing another isnt all that surprising or new, but i love the way you have set the story up as it isnt too umbealivable or out of character. Good job i hope you update it some more!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Finish
StarLightsoxo chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
This is a really good story!
MrMasher chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Stumbled across this and massively enjoyed it :) you captured all of the characters perfectly and I will certainly be waiting for the next update :)

Keep it up! :D
King of the Fallen chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Very nicely done. I like how close you keep their attitudes to cannon while slowly showing a growing connection between Shinji and Rei. I also like how you showed Rei to be more human than Gendo made her out to be with the fear of heights. All in all a great fic. I look forward to the next chapter, please update soon, ja ne.
Ads.A1 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Love where your heading with this. Can't wait for more updates. You've got the characters right on. Can't wait to see what happens next.
As for ideas you should follow your half baked ones it is your fic after all and your ideas are the only ones that count.
too lazy chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Hey :D I remember reading this back when it was a one-shot. Anyway, I'm glad you decided on continuing this, its really good. You have a few errors here and there, like words that shouldn't be there?

But otherwise, your doing great, keep updating! Hm, idea wise though, you can follow canon, :o the part where asuka and shinji have to practice dancing to increase teamwork, you could make that with rei instead, that has potential. Or, you could keep this fic like inbetween the angel fights? Its up too you in the end though. Don't be afraid to follow your half-baked ideas :p and don't let anyone else run your own fic.

And again, update soon!
Ragnarok chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
One glaring issue. Shinji is the "Third" child, not the Second. Asuka is the Second.
KnightLance12 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
I like the plotline so far, what with a jealous asuka! the only thing I can see improving is how many words you put into each chapter; sure the dialog is fine, but adding a bit more detail might help move the story along
scorpioneldar chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Boooo! bad asuka shinji and rei were so cute to
GroveWolf chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
very interesting story i enjoyed the wild out of control asuka. i like seeing rei loosen up too. its quite enjoyable continue on.
Tom Kristal chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Just started reading this story and thought it was good. Looking forward to what you have in store for the two. (hopefully soon)
Toby860 chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
a very nice story. i cannot wait to see how it progresses. if i may... grow shinji a pair of balls and have him tell asuka off. that b*tch serously grings my gears. i dislike her
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
reviewed because I hate seeing readers only as numbers on the stats page /

this was an incredibly sweet story, especially for a low K rating (and that is never easy). I'm also amazed at how well you managed to keep to Rei's character while still having her come across so cute and human... that's beyond merely difficult; I certainly can't pull it off and I've seen VERY few other Eva fanfics that could.

21 guns for you :P