Reviews for Lullabies From the Past
eclipse chapter 1 . 1/8
Where is the rest but pretty good so far
eclipse chapter 1 . 1/7
It nice I can't wait for the rest
cookiemonster345 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Ok. I know you still write I check your homepage. Could you please continue this fic? I think Youtube has the movie.
E-man-dy-S chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Good start, keep on writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I loved this and I DEFINITELY think that you should TOTALLY finish it. I am in suspense. :)
Lnkankamp chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Does anyone know how to post story's because I'm new... Loved the story hope there will be ally/Danny romance
LaVieEnRose113 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is DEFINITELY worth continuing! Update soon please!
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I like it. And i really hope you update soon. )
And So I Thought chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You have something very good going for you here. Oh, and please, even if it's feels like a good time to stop, keep writing. I've used that excuse multiple times and trust me, it doesn't help your fic much. It has to feel right to the readers, not you. Anyway, good job. I'm excited for the next chapter!
Love-RiniBell-Love chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I like your story. It's very creative. Please update soon :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Sounds interesting, well so far. I think you should keep up-dating, though. I mean they're really aren't that many Now You See It . . . fanfics, even though there should be. It was a cool move, and it had Johnny Pacar in it.
Joe Jonas's girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
yes you should write more it's not fair to leave it like that
InjusticeLeague chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is really good! I love the sudden flash-forward. You get a lot of anxiety, wondering how Danny will come into the story. Really Great! Update ASAP!
Rainforest Treefrog chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow, this is really good. I like how you introduced the new character first, so that Alyson's job idea from Jane makes better sense later on. It's really awesome so far though, and update ASAP!

-Rainforest Treefrog