Reviews for Keep It Clean
Veronica chapter 1 . 6/3
This was so hot and sexy but I was barely able to enjoy reading it because I kept worrying that Naruto and whoever else was on the mission was listening to them over the earpiece. I had already died of mortification for them! Thank God that didn't happen! And so I reread it. Lmao I'm an idiot _
BlackAngelLovesYa chapter 1 . 5/7
... OK THAT WAS GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
;) hot
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
First of all: Kudos for this idea!
I loved how you made Sasuke squirm with suppressed desire, Naruto eager for details and Sakura annoyed like hell :D
And to top that, we got a hot, steamy closet scene, nice one!
diamondluver67 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Perfect.
moor chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
*fanning self* This was so hot, and so sweet. I love their teasing! _
Nameless Lurker chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Eh? and naruto never heard a single sound from the couple's communication device? and here I was hoping he would break the sexual atmosphere right before the deed, or just a whiny or disgusted funny remark after the couple's endeavor. lol.
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
ehhh
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is a really god story well done I really like it keep up the good work :)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh Sasuke you're so dirty. ;)
ashleysays chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Looooved it! It would be even more hilarious if Naruto accidentally heard them on the ear piece haha!
shaha chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That's shooooo nice! I like the part where Sasuke was concerned and worried about Sakura and how he kicked the door in haste just to get to Sakura asap xD He's so protective of her! :D

Ooh, and the ending was nice :) A good way to end the story with a light tone! Good job, hope to hear more from you sooooon:))
Reenie Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
ii liked it! :D good job it wasnt really OOC and it wasnt just sex. it was sex with feeling :)good job!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
:D I HEARTS THIS! Man, that was sexy... x_x I would love to have a nice sexy time in a closet with my lover. ;)

Maid costumes are always hawt. :D Hence Sasu's definite mental hard-on when he saw her in all of THAT! (laughs) Loved the line in the end. :D

IT'S GOING ON MY FAVORITES! :D