Reviews for Edel Raid and Pleasure
kurifu gari chapter 7 . 6/1
I have a question. will naruto using the kyuubi's chakra have a effect on the elemental gallade. sans hinata's sword transformation? as giving her the accelerated healing rate and jurinchurki's coat?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 34 . 5/29
I just started to read this today and I love this story. There aren't a lot elemental Gelade stories and this one is awesome. I know it has been a few years from the last chapter but this is to great of a story to stop. I really enjoy your own spin you put on it with the crossover and you could not have picked a better team or couple than Naruto/Hinata. If people can't see your story for what it is than that's their lost. I can't wait to read the ending. Thanks for the great read!
Hinatta chapter 11 . 3/14
great story!
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

-Hinatta!
JSemillano chapter 43 . 12/14/2014
One of the nicest story i've read . .please continue this . .thank you :)
Lerris chapter 43 . 8/31/2014
Story wise this is pretty good overall though again I find the underlining annoying. That kind of technical debt combined with apparently being abandoned does rule out a favorite. The other thing that wasn't dealt with is you have not, as yet, provided a way for their powers to scale up to fight the kinds of threats the Naruto verse has, assuming you intended to follow canon that is.
Lerris chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
This has a somewhat interesting storyline, but I really don't care for the style shown here. In general you're going to hear the thoughts of very few people during ordinary storytelling. If you want to use italics for those, that is fair game and somewhat standardized now, but I really recommend not bouncing from character to character in future works. Quotation marks should be reserved for actual speech, unless your doing something like:

Sasuke looked warily at Sakura and thought, "She shows potential at the oddest times, but as usual does nothing with it." With that he walked away, leaving Sakura to deal with the man she had disabled and likely guaranteed would never reproduce.

In other words, if your not using italics, then quoting thoughts is fair game. You may even want to stay with the same point of view for an entire chapter. For anything else, well the phrase show not tell is common for a reason. For instance, rather than always giving every characters thoughts, you could describe their visible reactions. Either way, inventing a new style of writing is not recommended.
zalexd3600 chapter 43 . 1/26/2014
are you coming back to this story?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/28/2013
FREAKIN' UPDATE! This story is getting really good!
wesleycharles chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Well, Sasuke was tough to convince but Hinata can only react with Naruto. Interesting chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Some interesting twists in this chapter since it is Hinata that confronts Inari...and now Hinata knows that she only transforms with Naruto.
wesleycharles chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Naruto's densness comes through here again...he makes Hinata feel that he takes her for a weapon only. I wonder what arrangement or change Kakashi is contemplating here. Putting Hinata and Naruto together? Fine chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
This chapter was outstanding in the battle narration and where it varied from the manga. The injury to Hinata was a real concern and the ending of the battle with the move Hinata and Naruto made was cool.
wesleycharles chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
So they used the power and now Sasuke wants the power that Hinata has for his own. This could get really interesting. I do wonder if Naruto is the only one Hinata can transform with?
wesleycharles chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I like the way this all happened and Naruto ends up running up to Hanata...This was a very amazing moment, you really did it justice. Great chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I was a little down about the team setups here because that leads to a rehash of the manga...but I will trust what you state in the A/N...you will do interesting things with the current team makeup. Good writing.