Reviews for Anything
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
So wonderful. :-)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love how flustered Booth gets when Brennan suggests conceiving a child naturally. Awesome job with the BB banter and lovin'. Loved it!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I prefer this much more to what actually happened, this kinda makes more sense. I love how Brennan finally suggests what Booth is so thinking and how he reassures her when she jumps to conclusions.
Red-Sox-LaLa chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Loved it!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
great shot. can't wait to see his reaction in the show and his answer. look forward to more from u
KG86 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Can I say...perfect?

PERFECT! :) Love it when the loose control like that hehehe
amyylasee chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
that was great,

funny,cute and so them (:

i lovedd it!

xx
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Ohmigosh! That made me feel SO much better! If this is how the finale really does go, I'm all for it! :)

*I’ve flown across the country, pulled strings, broken the law, risked my career, risked my life, lost my life - all for her.*

This is one of the truest statements I have read in a long time! You captured that perfectly!

*I cupped her face gently in my hands before she could pull away. “Hey…” I forced her to meet my eyes. “It’s gonna be alright. I’m scared too.”*

Beautifully written, Jess. Just...perfection in three sentences.

Loved this, hon! I'm sorry it took so long for me to read it!

-Alanna
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Fantastically done. My favorite part is where they frighten each other, then Booth takes the lead and they trust each other! Wonderful!
alyss19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
nice job! write more soon...
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That was amazing.

I think I'm going to read it again, for the sheer awesomeness of it. This is the best season 4 spoiler fic i've read yet!
Boneyo chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww that was awesome!

Another great story!

So so sweet and adorable!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
great stuff!
lizook chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
*Cracks open champagne in celebration of the loss of your smut virginity*

This was both intimate and hot - really just the perfect mix.

"“You have fantasies of me asking you to impregnate me?”

I stopped short and glanced over at her sheepishly. “What? No! Nothing like that.”

“Because it would be completely understandable… We’re both adults and we spend a lot of time together-”

“No Bones! I do not have fantasies of getting you pregnant!” Fantasies of making love to you… " A perfect example of how - even with serious issues - they have this wonderful banter and understanding.

"I chuckled. I knew what she was trying to do but I refused to let her boil things down to a biological imperative. “We are amazing kissers. Together. Now, no more Squint-talk.” " I *love* that he knows what she's doing and doesn't hesitate in setting her straight.

"When she placed a gentle palm on the side of my face, I was so overcome by the gesture that I nearly tumbled over the precipice. Before I could begin spouting declarations of my undying love for her, I stifled myself with her lips." *Sighs* Such a gorgeous image. Possibly my favorite bit of the entire thing!

I could go on and on, but I'll force myself to stop. LMAO my mad beta-ing skills. *snorts* You're so welcome, dear! Great job!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/31/2009