Reviews for The Princess's Genie
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Hey, this story was pretty good. But a tip if you decide on writing another one of these: Focus a little more on the OC and the person you pair them with (Genie) There wasn't a lot of change in the story and it wasn't as detailed as I'd predicted. But if you take tips, you're gonna make some damn good stories. PS. I actually plan on writing a fanfic about the first movie with my own OC and Genie and a fanfic with chapters that are about the series, also with the two. I wish you luck on your stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
This is such an interesting story! Although some of this is directly from the movie.
Across the land chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I really love this! Oh my god i love this. I was so happy to read this. One thing that bothered me was the old tale thing. You could have put a bit more but then again i am a freak about wanting to know every last detail...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Okay, great story I loved ut and I loved the ending..
And I couldve sworn I heard Genie laughing somewhere in the background, of course that couldve just been me.
That was great!
Jackie-SugarSkull chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
This was AWESOME!

Please do the second movie! *puppy eyes*
Xaad chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great love story and i like you stuff :)
TheAnnoyingFanGirl chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
I really liked this and can not wait for the next one(if you do a next one). But I would really like to see another one soon:)
Umbra1219 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
make one for the second moviiiiieeeee
Umbra1219 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Can you make on for the second movie
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
sequal you do yes
Champion of Justice chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
Great story. You should do a sequal.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
bervo -yooer-oc-jeannie hop she-the-retun-of-jafar
herpaderp chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
I REALLY Liked this story!

GenieXoc Good.
penny3 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I loved the premise of there being two genies. (Too bad

Aladdin's blue one doesn't have a name, like your OC does) I was very dissapointed though, when I discovered that the majority of your lines are ripped directly from the movie. That's not good.
The Plaid Corset chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
lol i enjoyed this story. will you be doing the sequel movies as well?