Reviews for Lost Lullabies
kayame chapter 11 . 4/21
it's an amazing story with an amazing writing style please please please please update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
koto chapter 11 . 1/15
Please update soon
orochi kaze chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
really amazing and a great story...please complete the story...really looking forward for more chapters...am like crazy over the story...please, please complete the story
sry chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Pls continue this! It is so beautiful
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Wow... awesome. I think Kuubi and Hinata might try and go back to that house, Beceuaes Perdue. Or something. I loved it, and I gope you continue writing it.
narutofreak23 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
This story seems interesting, s'il vous plaît mettre à jour bientôt! (I'm hoping that means please update soon; I don't exactly speak perfect French.) :) :p
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
This story is amazing 3
The events that take place...wow!
I really want to know what happens next and what Sasuke will do XD
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Please continue, this has been really amazing so far and I really look forward to what's happening next!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
hope to read more
SurrenderingXDemonicXAngel chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
more plz
MLeggyLeaf chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Whoah, i am curious about sasuke's odd behavior. Nice plot!
kandita chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
U ended with a bang:)...first off what's the story behind Ino and Shikamaru? And, why is he asking her to attend him and Temari's wedding(yuck)? Secondly, are they going to get back toe fetcher? She should go to the wedding and then when the pastor ask she should stand up and object:). As for Naruto, I take it that he and Hinata might end up liking each other:). As for Sakura(I DISPISE that b*tch) she needs to relax(if Sasuke wanted her I'm sure he would have chosen her).

Now for Sasuke, why did he chose her? What exactly did he go through to get her? And bring her back? Did love her way back when they were kids? Dose he even love her now? What is his over plan for Hinata? And, how is him marrying her going to help him? Dose it have anything to do with Itachi? Oh my somany what if's. oh and btw how will Hinata react when she finds out that he was the one who killed her human lover?

Please update soon...very good...just needs minor proof-reading:).
kandita chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Good but not a ShikaTem fan
kandita chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Sasuke is an ass,...why do he really want to marry her anyone?
kandita chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Holy crap I live this...Karin that b*tch! U know I feel really bad for Hinata...especially with that parting note Kurenai left her