Reviews for Lost Lullabies
byunhime chapter 12 . 7/8
i shocked when i read "No longer continued. Thank you.". such a pitty i just found this epic story. my badluck. please come back and continue this awesome story dear author..
Akumakisses chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Ive had this fic in my follow sections
for so long and I saw it was complete and I was like, omygod it's done? Just to see that its discontinued. That made me so sad because this story had so much potential and it's just so interesting, plus things were finally getting good. I hope one day this story will be continued again.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
O.M.G...you really did update. And u wont be continuing anymore.*sigh*. Have been anticipating this story for like more than a year and suddenly...voila... A new chapter. I was so damn happy. But seeing the no update part really broke my heart. It was the best sasuhina fanfic i have ever read so far . M dying for the next chapter. Please don't break a fan's heart
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
wow, as usual the fic that catches my attention had to end before the best part. It's sad you won't be continuing this. The plot was just okay, but there's a lot of potential. Your writing is good. I was hoping there would be more :(
Rroxz chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
I really hope this story isn't dead it has been great to read and I'm very intrigued, thank you for writing what you have though :)
DAngel7 chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
Oh my God, a new chapter! Either I haven't got an update email of you haven't updated in some time! I definitely have missed a chapter of two as the last thing I remember was when Sasuke was about to bite to mark her and got really angry when she cried out His name. I must be really behind ... I am so going to read it all now to catch up.
So happy with the chapter even if it was short, please continue to update this story. I love it! Update soon!
P.S. I really want the next chapter to have some inside on Sasuke's feelings for Hinata. I always secretly believed that he is secretly in love with her that's why he choose her as his bride... Do I have the right sense of direction?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
no i just fond and read this story please please please please continue please if it writers block read some vampire sasuhina stories here a 2 of my favorites

Vampire's Bite By layla18
Trouble Sucks By RainaValentinexx

i really what to find out more about sasuke's past with hinata
please please please please continue please
Koto chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
Hello, I have been a fan of this story for years I'm really glad it has been updated. Please update soon!
SarahiNia chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
You don't understand how happy I am to see this updated! I've been re reading it for a while and it was always one of my favorites! Good Vampire stories are hard to come by! Lol well this chapter was beautiful and I love the history I'm always down to read about the rules and crazy stuff of this made up world and the touch about hinata drowning herself to get sasuke to not get in her mind! Everything is so good & I can't wait to see what's next! Thank you for updating!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
when you finally stumble upon a fanfic you like and then its being discontinued; seems to always be the case :'/
Maria Romana chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Thank you for continuing this story, I can't wait to see what happens next :P
anon chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
i thought sasuke was looking for hinata himself.
anon chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
everyone is just sleeping with everyone .. lol.

in this chapter, it sounded like ino may have feelings for naruto. but in the previous chapter, it was mentioned that ino was in love with shika.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Enjoyed reading it. Update soon plz
Haruka2007 chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Funny turn of events lol.
But I do hope she gets her confidence back.