Reviews for The Ballerina
anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Try to not project your angst towards "preps" to much. Its ridiculously obvious you are playing by the stereotypes and quite frankly its sad. Not everyone who is pretty or shops at Abercrombie and Fitch and straightens their hair is a ditz either. Just watch it for the future
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was very nice, a tad unrealistic, but...who cares? xoxo
nyxaurora chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh. My. God. I just looked at the reviews for this story and found out that I have never reviewed this story even though I've read it 53 times! I'm really forgetful, sorry. Anyways, what I wanted to say is that I totally LOVE this fic!
Primaballerina21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
wonderful, beautiful i luv it write more plz
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome ) But I'd've figured that Ron would keep a secret unless he spits it out accidentally.
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Overall, a very unique and original plot. I don't think I've ever read anything in the HP fandom quite like it. However, the only MINOR problem I have with it is the ending; it is rather...chiche? No offense, but Harry did break up with Ginny for a reason, and he had a very good reason not to start things with her again. So no, I don't think he would have gotten back together with her, no matter how beautiful she is. Otherwise, the story was a surprisingly good read.
inkspell21 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Tell you how you did? Really? This is awesome - write more!
gleehalliwell chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hey! I really like the idea of Ginny doing ballet! U should make a ballerina Ginny in novel length! It's a really good start for a first timer author! Keep up the good work!

P.S: Have a nice day!
Maye-Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Harry should have looked at Dudley's gang and said "Now we are" and shown reactions... that would have been HILARIOUS! Awesome story, about to be bookmarked.
Potterdancer616 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I'm excited about this story! I take ballet and I think it is interesting that you have Ginny as a ballerina. Can't wait for more!
GinevraPulliza chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Apart from the fact that I found Dudley to be a little bit out of character, the rest was really good. To be your first story you did a really good job. Congrats.
DreamerBaby chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow This is amazing! i loved this! i think you should countiue with it. great job!
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That was brilliant, and not just because we got to imagine Big D and his gang in shock. It was a lovely idea and thank you for having Harry and Ginny get back together at the end, I never really agreed with them breaking up in the first place. Anyway, hope to see more of your stuff soon.