Reviews for Association Socialistic
mia kiruna chapter 1 . 1/17
this is hilarious. if by any chance you write a novella or something with this style, i would love to read, seriously:D
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
XD
Trying not to laugh while reading this is impossible. I would have gotten weird looks if I hadn't skedaddled out of the library. Dude, this is not safe for school. Well, none of your stuff IS, so...
Hey, whatever happened to AWYWI?!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awwwwww (:
QueenOfPixies chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
dude there were so many nazi and anti-german jokes in there it's not funny.
ok, it was hilarious, but you can't tell me luddy wouldn't have blown up at all those nazi jokes!
dude! some of them were SO harsh.
but good story! made me lol :D
TeamNorthman chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hah! This was great. Such a fun read!
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
-dead because perfect-

Oh, look, I came back to life. I absolutely love this. Especially the bit at the end.

'"Okay!" Ludwig covered his face with his free hand, finding his rapidly spreading blush to be ridiculous. "I, I, Iloveyoutoo."

"Louder!"

"I love you too!"'

That bit was just, hnnnngh

-dies again from perfectness-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow I felt so bad for Ludwig! I swear I could feel his embarrassment lol :P
biscotti gelato chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
...I love this.

I'm not really into GerIta, but this, THIS. It made me laugh and have my roommate look at me like I was crazy. Ah, Feliciano seemed so adorable. :)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
God, this was hilarious! I loved every single thing about it; this story definitely made my day. Great job!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved all the German jokes in this. It totally made my day. Thanks for the blushing Germany moment! I love his awkwardness! So cute and a great job!

-Ash
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Lol... The hilarity... I totally lost my shit at the Fellatio and Coco line, as well as all the Nazi jokes. Way to artfully destroy Being PC! Ahahahhahaahaha *favorites* I don't do that a lot. Be honored! Jk lol, I'm just a random geek. Well, good work!
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'm with you... I'd soo be Germany's friend xD I fangirl so HARD.

Anyways! Loved this story so freaking much. Germany was amazingly cute, like, ugh3 xD I loved how freely Italy said I love you, there was no hesitation whatsoever.

Okay, Germany and Austria's relationship made me LOL so bad. They played off of each other extremely well xDD

Amazing story! I was a squealing mess the whole time, I loved it!
elixir1927 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awww AWESOME story:D! Such a pity that I read it such a long time later :P This story's really light-hearted. THANK YOU FOR SHARING ITw!
Zaskaea chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Can't log in. DSi, you suck.

Anyway!

This was so funny! :D (And that was SO Feliciano) I love oneshots like this. Thanks!

Your love for Germans? LOL. Y'know, I'm glad someone like Gilbert is Prussia. Another Ludwig would have had me begging Himuraya to add another more crack-tastic German to the series. They actually exist, I swear! XD

(On first seeing Ludwig, my first thought was: "Schei├če, I so saw this coming...")

You're awesome. That's all.

Zaskaea

(That... was purely unintentional Prussia-speak O.O)
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 3/24/2011