Reviews for The Bar
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story. Lookes like I am going to like a lot of your stories.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Same situation as the other bar fight, yet totally different way of handling things when it's the opposite brother in trouble. Very cool.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
*sigh*

You just tug at the heartstrings like nobody's business, don't you? Supernatural is so not my fandom, but you make me happy to read in it. Had you on Author Alert since your Starsky & Hutch stories and this is relaly sweet. I like the humorous touches that keep any h/c story from degenerating into a wallow. BTW, if you would like a beta, please let me know - I can fix commas and the occasional infelicitous simile.

One thing I love about this is the comfortee's PoV. I generally find it hard to write outside the PoV of the stronger person, the one doing the comforting. When it's done well, I really appreciate it... it makes me shiver! Your PoVs are always tight and well written.

Thanks!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hm. Angry, protective Sammy. Have to say, I like it (;

Hahaha. Great job, anyways.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You really got how Dean and Sam were in Season 4 with this fic, Dean broken from his time in hell and what he did, drinking to try and blot it out and Sam more ramped up, role reversals from before. Liked how you had Dean do what Sam did in Drink, smart-mouth the not-too-friendly locals before Sam entered, just knowing his brother was in trouble. Perfect how his presence along with a gun was enough and that he got Dean out of there. Great ending their banter and concern in the car, Sam realising that he needed to stop trying to get Dean to open up which in turn calmed Dean.
DeanIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love it, very awesome!
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Protective Sam and PTSD Dean...one of my favorite stories! You really underscore thatthe boys were keeping too much to themselves all season.
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Since Dean wouldn't do it... I wanted Sam to pulverize a few people... Gosh, I really want to see that happen on screen. Jared and Jensen are so ripped and I love to see them showing off their fight training *sigh*... maybe someday soon. Sex & Violence was too quick and I would rather they were fighting someone else... I want another longer fight scene like in Skin... that was just about purfect!
Monika11 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
There's no doubt: You just drew me into your story, feeling and suffering with Dean. I gave a sigh of relief when his baby brother found him in time and showed him who cares for him in that crazy world they live in.

Thanks for your talent, lady!:-)
Onari chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was seriously good stuff. I loved your Sam. Also, the sarcastic damaged Dean was really well depicted.

Thanks for sharing!