Reviews for Utopia
Ariston-1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nice work. I like the different look of your story.
Once again. Nice work.
DuQuesne chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh please, who do ye seek to delude with this parody of work ye moron? If ST were such a dark, terrible place don't you think there would been a fifth columnist movement during the Dominion or Borg wars toppling Star Fleet and embracing the stern yet fair embrace of the Founders or the transhumanism of the cyber-dudes as a blessing, a relief, a liberation from their oppresors? Besides why choose the Federation (which its in real life a pleasant and relaxing place where to live despite its flaws in its constitution and some deviant elements such as Section 31) as 'A Brave New World' when it has not harmed you. And besides, Huxley's characters are not aware of the injustice they live in, they're biologically conditioned to enjoy it. The Federation could have done something like that towards augmentation or nanotech yet they're highly respectful of the privacy of their citizens. Agreed they seem like pansies some times and do not have what it takes to begin a fight but they always end them and certainly Janeway showed a lot of valor when commanding her rag-tag crew. I do suggest you psycho-an*l-ize yourself with ur*nal and f*cal retentions so you can achive a higher level of understanding about this issue, otherwise all your fics s*ck. Remember this is the advice of ONE FRIEND :P
Innerdeepness chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Your writing style is simplistic and reads somewhat like a list, but your concepts are astounding. Your viewpoint is unusual and intriguing, and your idea of an abandoned daughter made to live in poverty and prostitution is little short of genius. good work.
Chris C Stephenson chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow, a very interesting and incredibly unique outlook on Federation life. We never hear what it's like to actually live in the 'Utopia', and after this, I see why. Good job :-)