Reviews for Pain Comes in Many Forms
great story so far
rookie802 chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
Good story!
lnkmstr10 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Wow I am so glad I found this story! I've only read a few stories where Spencer loses her memory but yours is definitely my favorite :) I liked how you involved different people in her life-not just Ashley. And you wrote it all as believable, something not many people can do. So thank you for your lovely story and I look forward to reading your other one
Phenixbaby chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
it seems like it'll be pretty interesting...I think your should continue it...although, im so gonna hate you if you did to spencer what i'm thinking your thought is to write! twisted, i know...
shybeliever chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
I loved ur story. It was well written and believable. I couldn't stop reading lol. ...also, i read the teaser and i wanna read the whole thing ;) it looks like it's gonna be awesome
PazuzuGodking chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
I like it. :D
Coachkimm chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
Wow love the begining of the new fic. Hope you continue with it! I am going to guess that Spencer went through some sort of attack back in Ohio and that is why she flinches at the contact from her brothers.
CharlieMusgron chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
just caught up. love it. for some reason Riley was Jonica in my mind. lol. I couldn't help it.

great story.

Spashley prevails :)
LoveAsh87 chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
chapter 13 was such an amazing update im so glad that spencer decided to go wit her heart and give ash another chance i love my spashley...as for this new teaser story i hope u decide to make it too its awesome...PMS NOW!
silentlurker2008 chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
this sounds like a great start to a new story. I would like to read it. Please continue with your idea.
Coachkimm chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Loved the update..
LoveAsh87 chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
this was such an amazign update i love this story its so cool that riley came to ashley and told her wat she is plannin to do wit spencer but im wit ashley her and spencer r meant to be together and i cant wait to see their talk at the beach...PMS NOW!
TG chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
I liked that Paula wanted to help Spencer. I think it's kinda cute that she's so desperate to be involved in Spencer's life, and she knows that the only life Spencer really has it a love life. I'm glad that the accident was able to show Paula how much Ashley cares about Spencer, and that no matter what, they're probably always going to end up together, because that's just how it is.

I liked that Ashley was so determined about getting Spencer and caring for her that she is willing to put her big music career aside without a second thought to make that happened. I liked the line about chosing a second chance with Spencer over a second chance at a music career, very nice. I was also glad to see that Ethan kinda, almost seemed to understand it a bit.

I didn't like Riley. I just seemed so contrived, that you wanted people to like her, even though she's doing a lame thing, by having her tell Ashley. Plus, Ashley's line about it being hard to hate her was really obvious and just made me dislike Riley more. I mean, she's not Bangs, but she's lame and I wanted Ashley to just scoff and her and walk away, not entertain her and talk to her. Annoying. She doesn't want to 'steal' Spencer, but that's what she's going to try to do. Telling Ashley that doesn't change anything. It also annoyed me that she likes Spencer, yet the Spencer she hung out with wasn't the real Spencer. Unless that's where you're going with it. But I must have missed the spark she's talking about, since all I ever got was a friendship vibe from them, at least from Spencer's side. Either way, I hope it's nipped in the bud quickly, because it just seem really thin and pointless and again, Riley is lame and no better than Aiden, IMO. Who also sucks, by the way.
hugbuddy13 chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
we all know that ashley is going to get spencer back
Coachkimm chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Another great chapter from you. I really enjoy reading this fic.