Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
Bman1106 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I like the way you introduced everything, and I'm looking forward to reading this story, and then start your other 2
11092889 chapter 60 . 7/21/2014
This was rather good all in all, ignoring the rather weak ending
LRoseC chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Hi! Your story is extremely well written and very visual, you really can see everything being played out in your head. I was just wondering about this dream sequence, since Jessi was still living in a pod when she was ten? Was this just a writer's adaption or did you have a plan for it later? Just curious, bravo though!
moses0803 chapter 60 . 12/3/2012
this was a great story, couldnt stop reading.
mc aj chapter 60 . 11/28/2012
That's a great story I love it kessi forever
Great writer chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
This is my second time reading this fanfiction, and your great wordplay still hasn't ceased to amaze me. You are a great writer:). I hope (with knowledge you dropped this story long ago) you continue developing the story? That would be great!
D-E-X-I-S chapter 60 . 4/16/2012
Great work!
D-E-X-I-S chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
Chap 30:

Nuuuu~~~ half way through it. :'(

I never want this fanfic to end!

Amazing story and a stratosphere above par on the actual writing/delivery. This is exactly the kind of fanfic that I cross my fingers and pray to find every time I visit this site.

I don't award praise often and I'm not easy to impress but you have earned every word.

Keep blowing my mind.

-DEX
jessie mcwha chapter 60 . 12/20/2011
hey my brother has published six books and he thinks you should finish this story i had him read it and he said it was a great read please finish this story
jessie mcwha chapter 51 . 12/20/2011
WOW to say i enjoy your story is a understatment i printed out all your storys and i cant stop reading them well done if i got to pick a person to bring kyle xy back it sure as hell would be you the disnyland story is amazing im really enjoying it please keep writing you have a lot of talent and you are a awsome writer :) from jessie mcwha. :) :) :)
lateVMlover chapter 60 . 7/4/2011
Great story! I don't understand why anyone (the Tagers or viewers of the show) would find Kyle/Jessi's relationship disturbing. Isn't obvious that, like Adam and Eve, they were literally made for each other? Even if Kyle chose Amanda for the shor term isn't it obvious that he would be incapable of cutting Jessi out of his life or keeping her distant like Amanda would require. The pull between them on every level is too strong. You've done a fabulous job continuing a probable storyline. Creative way to spin Amanda/Cassidy. IS this the final chapter?
lateVMlover chapter 44 . 7/3/2011
I totally love the way you write Kyle's interaction with Jessi. It's really cute!
lateVMlover chapter 36 . 7/3/2011
Clever way to reveal Kyle's choice!
lateVMlover chapter 27 . 7/3/2011
Loved the way you're portraying the family dynamics in this chapter.
lateVMlover chapter 23 . 7/3/2011