Reviews for Gradual Healing
BELAVERA chapter 34 . 10/10/2013
I do. My mom was angry at her sister-in-law. Sister-in-law just kept talking, riling mom up some more. Mom let her arm go, hitting s-i-l right in the jaw. SIL was dumbfounded, howling for her husband (running away). She has ran from my mom every time she time she sees her.
BELAVERA chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
I'd like to see someone hand Jake's two arms and penis back to him in a bushel basket!
BELAVERA chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Bella's triggers are a shame, how will they ever get really close with that?
BELAVERA chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
I'm very happy about Bella bonding with Esme. It is something that I wished would happen to sisters-in-law, but there was too much jealousy involved.
BELAVERA chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
I've never been to Disney land. I wanted to go when we were younger, but neither of us have the strength to wait in line, walk around, and enjoy ourselves.
BELAVERA chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
We have a Sonic here in our town. I have never heard of a Dave & Busters' either. If someone bought me a first class ticket, I would thank them. Of course, I would NEVER take one from someone like Jake. I would report him to the police!
BELAVERA chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I'm so glad that she told her friends, and that they reacted as her friends. I have never been too fond of Jake. He is just an overgrown child who gets what he wants or he throws a tantrum and gets what he wants. He is manipulative if that will get his wants. I like Taylor L. very much, but too many people confuse him with Jake when they are on Jake's team. They should think about it.
LizziePaige chapter 45 . 8/23/2013
This was a fantastic read. Very sorry for Bella's horrid teen years and experiences which haunted her for so long, (i wish she could have been stronger and told Phil and Renee what was happening), but glad she eventually got where she needed to be. This was a really great bunch of 4 couples and I loved reading about their lives, loves and their own little families. Thanks for sharing :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 48 . 8/4/2013
Terrific story.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm liking it so far.
chatnoirmd chapter 45 . 6/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story and the way the events played out. Thank you for posting and sharing :)
Guest chapter 48 . 11/22/2012
Girl was raped by baseball players, then bitten and raped by her boyfriend and in the end had an car accident? She's the unluckiest person in imaginary world ever.
nessa01 chapter 48 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god that was such an amazing story!
horsegirlrule chapter 19 . 6/24/2012