Reviews for Kara's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, V Bad Destiny
Queen's Chalice chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I read this story a couple of years ago, and just stumbled across it again... It was just as fun the second time around. Thank you for sharing! And sorry for not reviewing the first time. :)
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
OHMIGOD this was hilarious
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Thanks, thanks, thanks! Loved the whole fic
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was utterly fantastic - the barbs peppered throughout made me laugh.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was fraking hilarious and actually makes at least as much sense as the RDM version is not more. I love me some free will too. Boxy as God, laughed out loud at that one as well as the 3-way between Kara, Zak and Sam. I bet Zak and Sam make a cute couple. Okay not really but it is a funny thought. Anyways loved this fic.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great title, and very fitting for my favorite character's personality. Facetious to the end...and all the way out on the other side.

Plus, having Boxey around? just made it so much more fun.
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really love this! I love the sense of humor. The pigeon thing was great at the end with Kara killing it.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
a funny little story
GWHH chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
neat idea
remake chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Thank you for this. I laughed so hard i had to stop and wipe my eyes to cont. The line "AND OUR AFTERLIVES" had me thinking of all the trouble those two would cause all the happy people in the afterlife.
Libquedation chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I really like it. I didnt really like how Kara just poofed and disappeared, leaving Lee by himself, but this story brings her back, plus its well written which is why i like it. Keep up the good work.

theTowelofApollo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Thank you for a fun fic. I am still recovering from that abso-frakking-lutely disaster of a finale. It was nice to giggle a bit and have them end up as they should have. Nice detail with the file number and Lee's serial number. I am assuming it was Kara's too not 100%, but I know Lee's dogtags.
Hildwyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I absolutely loved this story, and I'm so happy you gave Kara and Lee a real chance to be together. The ribbing at the whole Kara as an angel thing was great, too.

Excellent job!
JaneDoh chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is one of the best BSG story I have ever read - crack!fic or not. My cheeks are hurting from laughing so much. The humour was spot-on without becoming too corny.

I shoulda known the way the BSG universe unfolded that someone like Boxey was in charge.

And Kara's interaction with the pigeon was poetic justice at its best.

I choose to believe that this is what happened after the fade to black in the season finale. Now if only we could convince the crew for a get together again to film it...
Redd chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh, that was awesome! Kara was fantastic (the bit about her and Kat was just too damn funny.) And Boxey being God? Genius.

Thanks for the awesome read!