Reviews for Lockdown
DragonHeartFairy chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Dang this has not been updated in a while but I got to say please update I want to know who is going to live in this story love the takari moments it is a shame Kari died and for her body to be...detonated I wanna cry jk it is only fanfiction love it anyway

halo out
The Brave Snail chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
You potentially killed Daisuke... I'll get you for this. Yes, nice story, Yes, great writing, Yes better than anything I will ever do, Yes. Great Story you don't even need to update, this story was so satisfying.
Tremolo chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
This. Is. Amazing.

'nuff said.

please update :DD
fireangel08 chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
I pretty much found this story by accident yesterday night and was very interested by the summary so I spend this whole morning reading everything. Now that I read all 11 chapters today I must say I am hooked. Your story wow it's just so amazing and even though it's hard for me to imagine Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Joe and Izzy causing all this harm I really do like it.

Everything that's happened has been so unexpected but really awesome and the suspense is killing me, I want to know what's going to happen next. I mean Sora got caught by Tai and Tk knows it was Matt. Kari unfortunately is dead and Davis is probably heading around that direction. Still their reasons to commit such monstrosity is still no reason to me but whatever they probably have some deep emotional problems.

Anyways great writing and you're doing a fantastic job on this fic and even if you haven't updated in a long time I hope you do because it would be a shame to see this story go to waste. Well until next time.
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
sooo damn lovin' it:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
sooo damn funny loved it:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
loved it so nice:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
sooo damn lovin' it:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
soooooooo cute loved it:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
loved it:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
soooooooooo awesome really loved it:)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 4 . 5/12/2010