Reviews for Boxers, Briefs, and Finish Lines
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I can imagibe this happening i am glad it one because wow it is fantastically hilarious :D
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hhhahhahahahahahhaahaha :)
santanabobana chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
The banter was really great and I feel like a giggling school girl I enjoyed this so much. Not much else I can say since I'm such a mush right now :)
boutondor chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LOVE! I love how Jane got the image of himself in navy boxers in Lisbon's mind :) Awesome.

And he on Cho, Rigsby and Jane discussin the JFK assassination. Hilarious and perfect!

I love that Jane obsesses over Lisbon's underwear. This was a nice, fun fic :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I just had finished reading a rather angsty fic that left me down-hearted. This was the perfect cure for it!

I think I had read it before, not sure, but dunno why I hadn't reviewed. Weird.

Anyway, I'm still curious as to why he did get to see those red panties in the first place, let alone from pavement.

This was a funny kind of 'revenge' from his part.

3! Cookies for you :)
evs14u chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
can this have sequal?
Palatyne chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is the best Jane and Lisbon story I've read so far. Very in-character. Well-done!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL! That was great and highly entertaining. Thanks for sharing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LOL Oh they are quite the pair.

Thanks for writing.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ha! Like she would mind that image being burned into her retinas (would anyone). Anyway - great as usual!
Tallie14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
LOL, this little story thing is soo funny, haha, and i could just picture it, hehe
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LMAO! That is so hilarious! Even more so because I can picture it happening! Great work! I'm actually crying from laughter x
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that ;)
abelard chapter 1 . 4/11/2009