Reviews for Boxers, Briefs, and Finish Lines
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hhhahhahahahahahhaahaha :)
santanabobana chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
The banter was really great and I feel like a giggling school girl I enjoyed this so much. Not much else I can say since I'm such a mush right now :)
boutondor chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LOVE! I love how Jane got the image of himself in navy boxers in Lisbon's mind :) Awesome.

And he on Cho, Rigsby and Jane discussin the JFK assassination. Hilarious and perfect!

I love that Jane obsesses over Lisbon's underwear. This was a nice, fun fic :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I just had finished reading a rather angsty fic that left me down-hearted. This was the perfect cure for it!

I think I had read it before, not sure, but dunno why I hadn't reviewed. Weird.

Anyway, I'm still curious as to why he did get to see those red panties in the first place, let alone from pavement.

This was a funny kind of 'revenge' from his part.

3! Cookies for you :)
evs14u chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
can this have sequal?
Palatyne chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is the best Jane and Lisbon story I've read so far. Very in-character. Well-done!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL! That was great and highly entertaining. Thanks for sharing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LOL Oh they are quite the pair.

Thanks for writing.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ha! Like she would mind that image being burned into her retinas (would anyone). Anyway - great as usual!
Tallie14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
LOL, this little story thing is soo funny, haha, and i could just picture it, hehe
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LMAO! That is so hilarious! Even more so because I can picture it happening! Great work! I'm actually crying from laughter x
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that ;)
abelard chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
hawt!

more, please!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
hahaha! LOVE it! Especially how she tries to get the image out of her head, and how she'd be lost if she saw them in real life.

AND the Hmm. Nope. Nothing. Damn.

That was hilarious!
Bakerlover chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
yay i found another one!

i love the torture he's giving lisbon now...she should know what jane is going through in his mind