Reviews for I Will Follow You Into the Dark
AquaSox chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Excellent story. Your writing makes me feel like I'm right there with the characters. But, whew, that was pretty angsty for 7 a.m. :)
Kate chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Heartbreakingly beautiful. The language! Just... wow. (And I listened to the song on loop while I read - perfect.)
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Interesting story. I like it. I'd be very interested in seeing a follow up to this, after Booth wakes up and they can talk, but I also like it just the way it is.

One point of contention though. The fast food places were closed at 10? In DC? Or even any city with a hospital that would be doing Booth's brain surgery? I'm from the DC area (there aren't actually really many fast food places in the city, you have to go into VA or MD for most fast food) and I know for a fact that most of our fast food places close around 10, and the drive thru is open either until 1, 2 or 24 hours. Heck, as I go to school around the OK/TX panhandles, even our fast food places at least have drive thrus open until around 1. Although I guess you were just using it as a plot device. :)
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
oh, how sad! i can just picture booth, shaven and ready for his operation...oh well, at least they were together at the end :P

great work!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow. I mean, wow. I do NOT cry, but sheesh, you had me on the verge. This was breathtaking. Like, amazing. I'm not exaggerating (with yours I never am), but this, well, this was...hmm, it appears I can find no more words worthy of describing this magnificent piece of fiction.

Oh, I love Death Cab! This was my favourite song for so long, I even played it for a music assignment :S Haha.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you, it's always a pleasure :) Sorry this review is a little dodgy, but you caught me off guard. Loved the music analogies at the end, just topped it off perfectly :)

Taylor.
torzi-bom chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aww that's bleak! but also awesome. totally my favourite death cab song (i even listened to it before reading to get me in the mood :p).

i always love reading your stories, and this was no exception! fantastic work, as always.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009