Reviews for Thousands Of Reasons To Smile
tymer45 chapter 23 . 8/14
I was screaming with that fight scene...
bibliophile030 chapter 54 . 7/21
I love this story. Just read it to its entirety today, in fact. You have done a wonderful job developing your characters, canon and noncanon alike. I think you have really captured the angst of a time traveler and wove a highly complex and thorough plot. As for the next chapter, Harry definitely shouldn't be a participant unless sabotage was involved. It would be out of character otherwise, for him to willingly risk his life for the entertainment of others. Luck for the next chapter~
hachinonana chapter 1 . 7/1
Harry is like, "Make friends with Tom!"

First meeting: Intimidate, Refuse to be cowed, Say he's better than Tom

Gr8

But seriously I'm enjoying this, just found that funny
Skye chapter 54 . 7/1
I was so happy when I saw that there was an update. I love your writing style and I am in love with this story. I have been following it since chapter one. I was reading through some of the comments and some of them were really negative. I just wanted to say don't let them get to you. It is one thing to give constructive criticism, but another to completely belittle a story or say something awful to the author. If you like writing your story and your happy with the result then that should be all that matters. There will be those, including me, who enjoy the story how it is. Others will not be happy until it is exactly how they want. The story should be how you want it. Please keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Miss888 chapter 54 . 7/1
YES! Thanks for taking the time to upload the whole thing! Great, so far so good. Even after a while this chapter continued smoothly from ch 53. Sometimes the writing style changes in a bad way in between posts. So many questions left unanswered: who will be the champions. Brother against brother? What happend in Boniface past? To cause such a tense relationship between the twins.

Anyways please keep writing till the end. Best wishes with that! It shouldn't be a chore but it got to that point didn't it? That's one of the risks of reading unfinished works. Don't know when or if it's going to be finished.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 54 . 7/1
Is there a new chapter? Did some maintenance happen in this chapter? I got an alert to an update but didn't find one
bloodshound chapter 55 . 6/29
... were you running low on inspiration... don't get me wrong. I'm glad to see a chappie since it's been ages but if I wanted to read Hp and the GoF, I'd buy a copy and read it. This is just the same with names being added or changed. It really is noticeable (especially since Hagrid was the one who supposedly bred the Screwts). What happened to your Muses?
And you didn't even acknowledge the bits you were borrowing. That sort of thing gets you yelled at or worse if it get's picked up on.
I hope your muses start earning their keep again for the next chappie.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 55 . 6/29
Didn't Harry and Ron write about the same predictions in the GoF?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 55 . 6/29
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
cyiusblack chapter 55 . 6/29
update soon
Cherri101 chapter 55 . 6/29
AWESOME! I missed this fic so much!
Mianna chapter 38 . 5/22
It's conceive not impregnate.
brea.houston chapter 18 . 3/28
Penguin? Me too! I LOVE penguins! :)
seo chapter 54 . 2/18
I am soooooooo glad you updated. Thank youuu! Please update soon. I've even reading this story for years. And I LOVE Alpard and harry together, soooooooo cute and perfect for each other. They balance each other out and is similar and diffrent it the most unique but perfect poetic ways which I love.
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 18 . 1/27
I feel like Tom's going to find the pensieve memories, so I'm just gonna stop reading here
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »