Reviews for Thousands Of Reasons To Smile
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 5/15
I love this family theme.
pls update chapter 54 . 5/11
i love love love this fic
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 5 . 2/6
wait a minute, Tom knows Merlin already?
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/6
That's very selfish of you Harry dear. But it's fine you're only a human. And I can't resist seeing you with little Tommy whether you're an adult or a child
GentleSoul76 chapter 9 . 1/26
Whoops. female antagonist, I meant in that last part there. sorry, its like 12:00 night while I'm writing this...
GentleSoul76 chapter 9 . 1/26
I love how you've started out with a realistic portrayal of Tom's character, though perhaps the character development is going a bit fast. Baby steps with him, abused and angry kids take a long time to be able to trust others.
I also love how you're not bashing any characters. Even Charlus, or the family that can't quite accept their abilities, aren't being bashed, which I think some authors would, and there's even no Dumbledore bashing!
What I didn't like, about this chapter in particular, was that you used the b-word to insult a female character twice, and also implied she was ugly the same amount of times, and even used a cruel curse on her that seemed to have no other purpose other than to make her 'fugly'. I get that her role was an antagonist, but as a female reader, I actually felt sympathy for her, for what Harry had done, not satisfaction. If someone called me a bitch, it wouldn't just be insulting, but upsetting and maybe even cause fear. It actually turned me off of this story for awhile, until I remembered how much I loved the character interactions and the other benefits of reading it.
Likewise, words like 'whore', 'slut', and 'hussy', even if used against a female protagonist, to imply that she is not equal to all of the other men in the room, is more likely to elicit sympathy and be a turn off for female readers.
Warmandfuzzy chapter 36 . 11/26/2017
I love your story! great characters! very enjoyable read :)
Guest chapter 54 . 11/16/2017
Shouldn't Harry be creeped out by how similar his future and present lives are? As in, even the Sorting Hat's song is the same? Haha
Daughter of Trickery chapter 54 . 9/4/2017
God this is goooood
Guest chapter 54 . 8/25/2017
Awesome story so far .. you could put alphard or Tom in the Triwizard tournament?
kittyranma chapter 14 . 6/9/2017
This is very interesting I hope you get your muse back soon.
Alex chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
So, it's dying, not dieing, but other than that this was a strong start
Paty S chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
This is going to be that long? Damn..i congratulate you for your hard work so far. I do wonder if everyone will fond out who Harry really is. He shouldn't spread this knowledge around especially to Avril, just because she's a seer and made the potion, doesn't mean she won't go crazy if she doesn't like how things go with Abraxas and even the Dark Lord might get a whole of the information..
I hope Minerva helps Tom became better at controlling his anger.
Great chapter and I'll definitely try to review more often, every writer deserves some opinion on there work.
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 54 . 4/13/2017
So, you're making it spicy
I hope you put in Harry for one of the champions some way. I can only imagine the look on his face. I love where you're going with this. PLEASE UPDATE. ITS BEEN A YEAR. Please please update *puppy eyes* I love this story:)
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I love where you're going with this, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Please please update soon*puppy eyes*
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »