Reviews for Thousands Of Reasons To Smile
Paty S chapter 20 . 4/17
This is going to be that long? Damn..i congratulate you for your hard work so far. I do wonder if everyone will fond out who Harry really is. He shouldn't spread this knowledge around especially to Avril, just because she's a seer and made the potion, doesn't mean she won't go crazy if she doesn't like how things go with Abraxas and even the Dark Lord might get a whole of the information..
I hope Minerva helps Tom became better at controlling his anger.
Great chapter and I'll definitely try to review more often, every writer deserves some opinion on there work.
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 54 . 4/13
So, you're making it spicy
I hope you put in Harry for one of the champions some way. I can only imagine the look on his face. I love where you're going with this. PLEASE UPDATE. ITS BEEN A YEAR. Please please update *puppy eyes* I love this story:)
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 1 . 4/13
I love where you're going with this, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Please please update soon*puppy eyes*
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 54 . 4/12
Putting the Triwizard Tournament out there...now that's interesting. I love where you're going with this. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON WITH A CHERRY ON TOP IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!:)
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 24 . 4/10
Ah...You're adding some spice to the recipe:)
I love your story, but
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Dude this chapter was based off of Daria and sweet way of keeping to the script and their personalities
Guest chapter 54 . 12/4/2016
I love your story! The character development is great, and the plot is really interesting.

Sometimes, you misspell "since" as "sense", so just be careful about that.

Overall, it's an awesome story and I can't wait for more!
ravencarr chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
Dude! I really like Boniface! hahaha :D
Chomei216 chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
I was screaming with that fight scene...
bibliophile030 chapter 54 . 7/21/2016
I love this story. Just read it to its entirety today, in fact. You have done a wonderful job developing your characters, canon and noncanon alike. I think you have really captured the angst of a time traveler and wove a highly complex and thorough plot. As for the next chapter, Harry definitely shouldn't be a participant unless sabotage was involved. It would be out of character otherwise, for him to willingly risk his life for the entertainment of others. Luck for the next chapter~
hachinonana chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Harry is like, "Make friends with Tom!"

First meeting: Intimidate, Refuse to be cowed, Say he's better than Tom

Gr8

But seriously I'm enjoying this, just found that funny
Skye chapter 54 . 7/1/2016
I was so happy when I saw that there was an update. I love your writing style and I am in love with this story. I have been following it since chapter one. I was reading through some of the comments and some of them were really negative. I just wanted to say don't let them get to you. It is one thing to give constructive criticism, but another to completely belittle a story or say something awful to the author. If you like writing your story and your happy with the result then that should be all that matters. There will be those, including me, who enjoy the story how it is. Others will not be happy until it is exactly how they want. The story should be how you want it. Please keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Miss888 chapter 54 . 7/1/2016
YES! Thanks for taking the time to upload the whole thing! Great, so far so good. Even after a while this chapter continued smoothly from ch 53. Sometimes the writing style changes in a bad way in between posts. So many questions left unanswered: who will be the champions. Brother against brother? What happend in Boniface past? To cause such a tense relationship between the twins.

Anyways please keep writing till the end. Best wishes with that! It shouldn't be a chore but it got to that point didn't it? That's one of the risks of reading unfinished works. Don't know when or if it's going to be finished.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 54 . 7/1/2016
Is there a new chapter? Did some maintenance happen in this chapter? I got an alert to an update but didn't find one
2,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »