Reviews for Thousands Of Reasons To Smile
jj chapter 53 . 4/12
I like your story. Update soon please.
Hipster007 chapter 53 . 3/12
Love the story. I do have a suggestion if everyone don't care to spread the word for me.
Play around with the Eastham name more. I'd really love to see what y'all can come up with for the HP archives.
waternymph569 chapter 53 . 3/3
Love this story so much i thought the addition of the harry's siblings from the future was going to be too much so i was glad when they were no longer mains but you haven't updates in a while can u please soon the story is really good! Can't wait to read more.
lotusalchemist chapter 6 . 1/28
I was wondering if the Black family had always gone Slytherin and the Potter family had always gone to Gryffindor then what about Dorea Potter née Black?
SAKI-SHUNKA chapter 53 . 1/14
Hi I'm new to your story, but man is it great!? I don't really review a lot but I'll try on your behalf, very body needs cookies (and I know you love them, and deserve them) keep up the amazing work, your character development is super. Everybody in your story has a well and develop background and personality. Am for victory. JA NE! ;3
Guest chapter 53 . 12/11/2014
Hello! I really like your story: the plot is lovely and never dull (thank goodness!), the characters are well developed, and I simply adore the brotherly interactions.

I am a little curious though: Harry and Alphard's relationship is really quite serious, even when they're ages twelve and thirteen. I can understand it's all part of the plot, but I just feel that the whole affair is a little overdone for their age. I know that even at twelve I hadn't really ever thought of kissing anyone, and even at thirteen I hadn't given the topic much though.

And to be honest, I rather find the interactions between Jared and Cynthia to be downright creepy and almost perverted . Jaded is what, 14? And Cynthia is only eleven! Cynthia really isn't old enough for anything, and personally I feel it's actually rather inappropriate for Jared to be so suggestive. Additionally, especially during the early teenage years love interests are generally your age, or very close.
nightshade chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Hilarious!
nightshade chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Awwww...tom...if only you were this sweet in the books. :(
AvengedSnarl chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
I love that you put that John Lennon quote in there. Nice touch.
Hananoai chapter 53 . 9/19/2014
Wait, so does Tom know he was Voldemort in the future or not yet?
Ultimate Warrior chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I enjoyed the story up to this chapter but my enthusiasm for it vanished when you sorted Harry into Slytherin. It's just something that I don't buy - I don't think he fits there, either the canon version or the version of him in this story - so its something that I just don't like in a story.

I think I could have handled it, I could have tolerated it in this story, if you hadn't done the other thing that I really cannot abide in fanfictions about the sorting hat, you had the hat sort him against his wishes into a house he didn't want to be in, and its made quite clear in the books that the hat takes into account the preference of the person being sorted - in fact Harry got into Gryffindor in the canon because he was adamant that didn't want to go into Slytherin which is where the hat wanted to place him.

So, while I enjoyed the story up to this point I am afraid that I wont be reading any further.
LRH chapter 53 . 8/25/2014
so i like the characters, and the relationships. however you do seem to jump from idea to idea, and there is no clear overarching plot and some grammatical issues. i did wonder if some of the romantic relationships started too early (like 11/12, how many kids are really going to be that serious at that age? its just not realistic, they are acting older, which is only understandable in harry's case.) i realize you are doing this for fun and its not a hugely awful thing but they do build up. overall it is a good time travel story, the tri-wizard tournament should be interesting (if you continue), i hope you do tasks that are different but have similar themes maybe. it will be interesting when you decide it should end. anyway good-luck and update
Helene Nightfire chapter 53 . 7/31/2014
Well I've come across your story again and am pleased to read the continuation of the story even though it has been a while. From my point of view I would love to see how you bring the story to a close so I do hope you continue to further the story line even if it takes a while between posts.
I've no useful feedback but thanks for the latest installment, it is better than afternoon TV as I go through the days chores.
seoyeon chapter 53 . 7/25/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It's very fun and interesting to read. I love the harry/apart and harry and tom. Please keep updating. Your an awesome writer
joey the ripper chapter 53 . 7/23/2014
So I'm thinking that Harry's going to be cooking dinner? That'll go down a treat...
1,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »