Reviews for Thousands Of Reasons To Smile
lotusalchemist chapter 6 . 1/28
I was wondering if the Black family had always gone Slytherin and the Potter family had always gone to Gryffindor then what about Dorea Potter née Black?
SAKI-SHUNKA chapter 53 . 1/14
Hi I'm new to your story, but man is it great!? I don't really review a lot but I'll try on your behalf, very body needs cookies (and I know you love them, and deserve them) keep up the amazing work, your character development is super. Everybody in your story has a well and develop background and personality. Am for victory. JA NE! ;3
Guest chapter 53 . 12/11/2014
Hello! I really like your story: the plot is lovely and never dull (thank goodness!), the characters are well developed, and I simply adore the brotherly interactions.

I am a little curious though: Harry and Alphard's relationship is really quite serious, even when they're ages twelve and thirteen. I can understand it's all part of the plot, but I just feel that the whole affair is a little overdone for their age. I know that even at twelve I hadn't really ever thought of kissing anyone, and even at thirteen I hadn't given the topic much though.

And to be honest, I rather find the interactions between Jared and Cynthia to be downright creepy and almost perverted . Jaded is what, 14? And Cynthia is only eleven! Cynthia really isn't old enough for anything, and personally I feel it's actually rather inappropriate for Jared to be so suggestive. Additionally, especially during the early teenage years love interests are generally your age, or very close.
nightshade chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Hilarious!
nightshade chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Awwww...tom...if only you were this sweet in the books. :(
AvengedSnarl chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
I love that you put that John Lennon quote in there. Nice touch.
Hananoai chapter 53 . 9/19/2014
Wait, so does Tom know he was Voldemort in the future or not yet?
Ultimate Warrior chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I enjoyed the story up to this chapter but my enthusiasm for it vanished when you sorted Harry into Slytherin. It's just something that I don't buy - I don't think he fits there, either the canon version or the version of him in this story - so its something that I just don't like in a story.

I think I could have handled it, I could have tolerated it in this story, if you hadn't done the other thing that I really cannot abide in fanfictions about the sorting hat, you had the hat sort him against his wishes into a house he didn't want to be in, and its made quite clear in the books that the hat takes into account the preference of the person being sorted - in fact Harry got into Gryffindor in the canon because he was adamant that didn't want to go into Slytherin which is where the hat wanted to place him.

So, while I enjoyed the story up to this point I am afraid that I wont be reading any further.
LRH chapter 53 . 8/25/2014
so i like the characters, and the relationships. however you do seem to jump from idea to idea, and there is no clear overarching plot and some grammatical issues. i did wonder if some of the romantic relationships started too early (like 11/12, how many kids are really going to be that serious at that age? its just not realistic, they are acting older, which is only understandable in harry's case.) i realize you are doing this for fun and its not a hugely awful thing but they do build up. overall it is a good time travel story, the tri-wizard tournament should be interesting (if you continue), i hope you do tasks that are different but have similar themes maybe. it will be interesting when you decide it should end. anyway good-luck and update
Helene Nightfire chapter 53 . 7/31/2014
Well I've come across your story again and am pleased to read the continuation of the story even though it has been a while. From my point of view I would love to see how you bring the story to a close so I do hope you continue to further the story line even if it takes a while between posts.
I've no useful feedback but thanks for the latest installment, it is better than afternoon TV as I go through the days chores.
seoyeon chapter 53 . 7/25/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It's very fun and interesting to read. I love the harry/apart and harry and tom. Please keep updating. Your an awesome writer
joey the ripper chapter 53 . 7/23/2014
So I'm thinking that Harry's going to be cooking dinner? That'll go down a treat...
emoprincess3587 chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
Was so excited about this update! I only realised when I was re-reading this story again from the beginning :) can't wait for more!

And also can't wait to fing out what's happening with Harry's future relatives! xoxo
Werewolfshaverights chapter 53 . 7/12/2014
I'm confused, is this the end of the story? I looked on your profile and it says there is a sequel but was updated in may while this in June? Are you writing the sequel at the same time, or is this story done?
pragna.be chapter 53 . 7/9/2014
really nice story I loved the relationship between brothers especially tom n harry but its very long story I took 3whole days to finish:)hey and very creative about the families link up...I also read several thousands of reasons to smile waiting to read james n lily love story;)
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »