Reviews for Thousands Of Reasons To Smile
Daughter of Trickery chapter 54 . 9/4
God this is goooood
Awesome story so far .. you could put alphard or Tom in the Triwizard tournament?
kittyranma chapter 14 . 6/9
This is very interesting I hope you get your muse back soon.
Alex chapter 1 . 5/25
So, it's dying, not dieing, but other than that this was a strong start
Paty S chapter 20 . 4/17
This is going to be that long? Damn..i congratulate you for your hard work so far. I do wonder if everyone will fond out who Harry really is. He shouldn't spread this knowledge around especially to Avril, just because she's a seer and made the potion, doesn't mean she won't go crazy if she doesn't like how things go with Abraxas and even the Dark Lord might get a whole of the information..
I hope Minerva helps Tom became better at controlling his anger.
Great chapter and I'll definitely try to review more often, every writer deserves some opinion on there work.
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 54 . 4/13
So, you're making it spicy
I hope you put in Harry for one of the champions some way. I can only imagine the look on his face. I love where you're going with this. PLEASE UPDATE. ITS BEEN A YEAR. Please please update *puppy eyes* I love this story:)
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 1 . 4/13
I love where you're going with this, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Please please update soon*puppy eyes*
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 54 . 4/12
Putting the Triwizard Tournament out there...now that's interesting. I love where you're going with this. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON WITH A CHERRY ON TOP IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!:)
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 24 . 4/10
Ah...You're adding some spice to the recipe:)
I love your story, but
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Dude this chapter was based off of Daria and sweet way of keeping to the script and their personalities
Guest chapter 54 . 12/4/2016
I love your story! The character development is great, and the plot is really interesting.

Sometimes, you misspell "since" as "sense", so just be careful about that.

Overall, it's an awesome story and I can't wait for more!
ravencarr chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
Dude! I really like Boniface! hahaha :D
Chomei216 chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
I was screaming with that fight scene...
bibliophile030 chapter 54 . 7/21/2016
I love this story. Just read it to its entirety today, in fact. You have done a wonderful job developing your characters, canon and noncanon alike. I think you have really captured the angst of a time traveler and wove a highly complex and thorough plot. As for the next chapter, Harry definitely shouldn't be a participant unless sabotage was involved. It would be out of character otherwise, for him to willingly risk his life for the entertainment of others. Luck for the next chapter~
2,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »