Reviews for Kyouya's Replacement: Tales of the Ouran Host Club
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow, that made me laugh so hard, I had tears running down my face. This was a really cute story. Thanks for writing it! :D
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This. Is. Just. So. Amazing! I loved it! It's literally a combination of my favourite anime and video game! (I've watched Ouran and played Tales of the Abyss three times through this year.) You were in character and it was hilarious! It's was really hard to keep my laughter in. If I don't my family thinks I'm crazy and most of the time I just HAD to laugh out loud. To be quite honest, I wish you made this a multi chap just so I could read more of their combined adventures. Thanks for writing this and reducing my stress levels to zero. (And possibly way down into the negatives.)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
XD It was so perfect! And the awkwardness was so very Ouran.

Dist..."dude looks like a lady!"

The fic was genius, and I was overjoyed to read it. -chuckles at Guy's predicament- Poor Guy...hehehehe.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I must say the ending was cute! It made me smile! 83

Awww, everyone was just so cute together! XD

I hope to see another chapter from them! Maybe with all the God Generals this time? And an appearance with Peony! 8D
Neji10vsJadeC chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is awesome! The idea is brilliant! I laughed so hard at this! Thanks for making my day!
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
XD XD XD Too Funny!
Xia Momo Capernicus chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
*dies laughing* This story just made my life. Not only was it really funny, but you did a great job of keeping them all in character.

~Xia.
DoNotExistAnymore chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really like it! (Mostly the part when Dist comes in)

You did a good job!
Meridith Sock chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hilarious! I liked it~ But if I was you, I would've totally had Asch point at the Hitachiin brothers and scream, "REPLICA!" lol, jk.
polychloride chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw! The end was Kawaii!1!lollotsofexclamationpoints!
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Um, not that it wasn't a good story...but if Kyoya had a fever, it would have to be above 37 degrees - that's 98.6 degrees in Fahrenheit, which is a normal temperature...
nekoasch chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
hahaha funny and cute lol Dist oh I wanted to see more of Asch Q~Q
DynastyWolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Combination of one of my fav animes/games!

Thnxs! It was frakin awsum!

LOL Poor Dist but his obsession 4 Jade is jus too obvious! XD

U were well in character 4 all of them! ]
Laylatheangelsprite chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
yay so perfekt
Kikaxlot chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh. Mai. Gawd. XD

That was hilarious.

You should try to write more one-shots like this... it was amusing... greatly amusing... xD