Reviews for Dear Mother, With Love
BellatrixBlackLestrangeRiddle chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
wheres ayame?
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Hm, it's an interesting thing, it looks like Kyo and Yuki are getting along rather well. I wonder when we get the answer to the letter? Next chapter? '
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Yuki should have kissed Haru back! Damn! *goes off into Haru/Yuki rant* okay, I'm done. Was she actually apologizing because she was saying no...? I wonder about that. (still, it would have been nice if Yuki had kissed back, I'll live though... I suppose...)
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I don't think this is a waste of time at all! I'm going on to the next chapter, I really hope his mother accepts him... I wonder if Ayaa will appear?
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Not a bad start. Keep it up. I will be looking foward to the next chapter.
Fufuluff chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
.God.

Continue.

Now.

I never cry.

Ever. EVER. Not during movies. Not during shows. Soap operas... but then you come along and write this.

And it had me bawling.

. .

This was amazing... I cannot put words on it. It's amazing. AMAZING. Perfectly written with a style only few can pull off.

You managed to do a scene with Kyo and Yuki, IN CHARACTER. -Underlines that.- Infact, everything was in character. ACK! I can't get enough of this! You had me crying, but also smiling like a fool! Is this even possible! Continue, update, PLEASE, or I'll die!

God, I wish I could write like you. -Sorry for this ramble of a review, but please, please, please, update VERY soon!-
mousecat chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh yes, this is more than just 'OK'. Will she accept yuki as her youngest child, her baby? Or will she reject him all over again?