Reviews for Beloved
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
::grins:: just like her mum tehe very well done I truely enjoyed it!
fUzZyCaReBeArZ chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This story was absolutely adorable, it brought tears to my eyes. I love Nat, and its nice to see that Snape still hasn't lost his touch. LOL.
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
How sweet! How sweety sweet sweetness! Yay!
Kia9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Hahaha! What a great story! I just love the sweetness and fluff! Please continue it a bit longer like when nat gets her first boyfriend or something! I especially liked the Oliver and Percy bit. Hehehehe! _
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I really like this story. I loved the plot.
Jemariel chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Oh love...that was great. Happy and filled with sweet loving emotions yet with a blade edge of sadness that gives the story depth and dememsion. Pure loveliness, meluv, and believe me when I say I'm not just saying that. Oh love...
Joyful chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
This is so awesome! Sad though, in parts. Kep up the good work!
Orihara Kaoru chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
This fanfic was *so* good! I love all your writing! Any chance of writing more Natasha fics?
Elske chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Aww...! That was so so so so so sweet. :D And I'm not even a fan of Ron/Harry slash, but if it's done as well as that...
Ines chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I can't read this FIC enough times, is beautiful, Is weird but when some author introduced new characters always are so unreal but Nat, is so cute, and with the “Dad and Pa” so loving. I mean you really give them the an air of a real family. Too sad about Herm and Viktor though. Please tell me you *will* do a sequel!
Aiyana chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
I really like this story. its really sweet
monica chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
cute but hate slashes
HermioneHeidi chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Hi,

I just read your story and noticed taht you only had one review and I wanted to tell you that despite taht your story was very good, it was well thought out and had a really good plot. I just thought you might like to know.

Heidi
Cici chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I read this story already, but I'd like to review

here. I loved it so much! So sweet, and very

well written. Nat was so adorable.

I am looking forward to reading your next story.