Reviews for How to Save a Life
sweetgleek07 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
oh this was actually beautiful! *e*

why couldn't the episode of gone this way! absolutely amazing.

I loved the ending too! excellent! )
farmingsailorgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love the ending, it is so sweet and heart breaking at the same time.

And yes, foam is one of the best things in the world.
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was so beautiful. And Happy Belated Birthday to you. I hope you had a good day.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
It's stuff like him bringing her that hot chocolate that made me fall in love with him in the first season and with them. Even though that never really happened. I could so see it. I frigging love season 1. So beyond anything. Amazing. As is this one-shot.
justareader18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh I so wish that episode would have ended that way. Funny enough, I was just watching this episode last night and then I got the story alert for this story...weird. But great. I loved it.
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I loved this. I always wanted Luke to go after her after she walked by him at the game. Great Job! Can't wait for another one-shot... hint hint!
Mary chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
WOW that was great, but I wish you would've made it a bit longer
blastmbs chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
wow...sorry, got no other words to describe...
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Loved, loved, loved this! NLP is a complete guilty love triangle and I really wish it was explored more on the show. The ending of that episode always kins of felt flat to me. It was totally implied that Peyton was there for Lucas, but nothing ever came of it. This was beautiful and so simply LP, I really don't even have the words to express, but I really did love it.

Can't wait to see more from you!
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
oh, i LOVED this! great great job. i really enjoyed reading it. amazing.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
loved it
LEYTONALWAYS chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I loved this, I've always wondered about that episode. I love how he just listen to her talk because, that's what she needed. Great job.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
First of all, I wish you could see how big I am smiling right now, knowing there are three other stories/updates for me to read this morning! My day started off not so great, and your writing is making it better, so thanks for that!

I loved this! I, too, am re-watching the series. I am on season 2 right now, but there are SO many potential turning points for LP that weren't explored. This was a great one. I loved that she told him stories about her mom, and he just listened to her. You know? He'd throw in a word here or there, but just listened to her talk because talking was what she needed.

The ending was beautiful, with the hot chocolate and the kisses. Wow. That sounds like just about the perfect way to wake up, doesn't it?

Wonderful!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I've always wondered about this episode - Peyton inplied that she came to see Lucas, but then the writers didn't really go anywhere with it, and it annoyed me!

I love this whole scenario you've created, Lucas is just beyond sweet. I love that he told her she was like her mom, as i get the feeling that's the best compliment he could have given her. Season one Leyton is love :).
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Good post. Although with such one open ending I'm like make it a triology or something like that...