Reviews for Reasons to Hate Twilight
emmataylor28 chapter 3 . 2/19
First of all, I'm Midnight Sun, it said that make entertained himself with fantasies of Bella, and I'm pretty sure it's not something that you could exactly tell your grandmother. The males are the imprinters because they are the wolves,and the era in which their ancestors became wolves was not exactly the era that someone that is strongly against sex discrimination would want to live in. Also, Edward also wants to "get into Bella's pants", but is trying to protect her virtue, and from his strength. Bella is the cause for a lot of problems just because she is human. Edward makes many stupid decisions like leaving Bella "for her own good". Bella followed James because he used her mother's voice from a home video. And you also said you didn't like how she was giving up her humanity and something about giving up the ability to have a child, but before that you said you didn't like Rosalie because she just wants to have a baby. BTW technically Carlisle and Emmett do not have gifts, and Alice's gift isn't totally unreliable.
RosettaRoseburn chapter 7 . 1/29
The venom probably would've burned through the condom anyways.
RosettaRoseburn chapter 5 . 1/29
You missed a Mary Sue argument.

She was instantly able to conquer her bloodlust in Breaking Dawn after becoming a vampire.

She even gets close to killing the hiker who is BLEEDING! Edward interrupts her and she almost hits him or something. This is what brings her down from her bloodlust. Edward. Naturally.

Despite it taking Carlisle weeks (I think) completely alone before he thought of drinking animal blood and we don't know how long before he could safety be around humans.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 8 . 1/15
I applaud the way you responded to the one nasty anonymous review. It was fun to read through! Anyway, if you want good insults you can't get mush better than "your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries" because that is an awesome insult.

This is an excellent story. Or rather, essay.
A bad thing is there's no deaths (much) in the book . I mean at least S. M. should've eliminated at least a 2nd rate character. (someone like Bella's dad or one of the wolves)
But no, she had to make it all perfect and lovely.

In HP J. K. Rowling killed at least 10 major characters that everyone loved.
I personally think that kind of added a feal to it.
Lili chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
You. Are... Right ! About EVERYTHING! And those stupid bitches that criticize you don't know what they're saying and they are lame, not you.
Maddox chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
I agree with you. Stalkers aren't cool. They're freaky. And if a girl was the one watching Edward sleep, the book wouldn't be a bestseller, now would it?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
I hate twilight, so good work
tmimms chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
I am a twilight fan but I LOVE you! Lol I've noticed the stupidity, the inconsistencies, the plot holes, etc.. from the beginning but I still enjoy the movies (HATE the books; SM is a horrible writer), to this day even so. I always joke with my boyfriend about how terrible the saga/story/plot is but it's all fun. This has been the best article I've seen so far on all the inconsistencies and plotholes. LOVED every minute of it!
Kairi671 chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Oh thank you thank you thank you. Another girl who HATES Twilight. I totally agree with everything on your rant. Edward Cullen is the worst vampire ever. I mean there way better vampire stories than this shit and it makes me want to go inside the book and kill every single character and with me I'll bring the most bad ass anime characters with me to help me. The name Edward was stolen from Edward Elric from FMA ( Fullmetal Alchemist) and Ed Elric is way more bad ass than prissy Cullen and Bella is a fucken weakling that likes being the center of attention and thinks that she is the center of the universe. Katniss is way better character than Bella. Sure Katniss has flaws as well but at least she is better than Bella. I rather read Cirque du Freak books over this shit. No really read the books they are so awesome. On romance the Hunger Games won on that category. Ok both have love triangles but Hunger Games is better and at least Katniss has a choice on one of the two men but Bella doesn't give Jacob a chance she always wants Edward. Not only that there is one more thing I hate Twilight is VAMPIRES DO NOT FUCKEN SPARKLES! ONLY MAJOR ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG FROM FMA HAS THAT RIGHT TO SPARKLE! Once agin thank you. you just made my day
omg chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
this gives me life thank you
Sherri3555 chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
LOL, you are funny as hell! I like your personality!

I agree, I've literally read Twilight and pretty much abandoned the first book. Bella is certainly a Mary Sue, having a scent that entrances vampires, in a love triangle with a werewolf and vampire and her lovely appearance (and low-self esteem is a bonus point!) that clearly screams: "Watch out! I'm a motherf*cking Mary Sue!". It's just not completely great, the romance is a bit emphasized in a way. Seriously, you enter a new town and already, two hot guys that just so happen to be a vampire and a werewolf fall in love with you!? That's literally a) messed up because it's completely weird, b) overly cliche and c) so unrealistic. Did they not bother at least trying to get to know her?

I feel like Bella has a switching personality. I can't exactly pinpoint what kind of traits she has, besides a perfect little b*tch. Sorry that I'm ranting, but oh well.
CrazyFaerieSoul chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
It was about time someone took a stand against the gruesome morals that are advocated in Twilight and then sold off to young impressionable girls who will go for abuse because they want attention so badly. Even if this was only done in fun I salute you
Lna Anwar chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I love this author's character, dodging bullets like a boss
BooksNotLooks chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Oh, thank you for this! I've heard again and again that Twilight sucks, so I never read it, but there was NO PROOF. And now I have proof! Thank you!