Reviews for Reasons to Hate Twilight
Lna Anwar chapter 8 . 1/28
I love this author's character, dodging bullets like a boss
BooksNotLooks chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Oh, thank you for this! I've heard again and again that Twilight sucks, so I never read it, but there was NO PROOF. And now I have proof! Thank you!
To ALL Twillight chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
No, your Making an Amazing Story and I Feel That Your Saving Many People From Reading/Watching Twilight The People who Like it Want to be "Perfect" When They Already are But They Trap Themselves Into a World Where Every Fukin Guy Likes Them and I want to Run Them trough With a Knife By That Point.
"OH ITS A BESTSELLER" Dont Mean its Good. Wow.
The People Who Like This; GOOD FOR YOU Reading Crap. Thats My Opinion Mary sues Suck and Should All be Burned Sorry If Im Violent But this Author Here is WONDERFUL She HAs Great Points so Dont Go Around Saying "YOU SUCK" "I HATE YOU" If Anything She's Just Proving an Opinion So Go Back into your Little Retarded Worlds and Leave us People Who REALLY Know Good Books Alone.

REAL PEOPLE HAVE FLAWS. DEAL WITH IT. REAL PEOPLE DONT WANT TO BE STALKED OR RAPED. DEAL WITH IT.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
I Agree #KILLBELLAANDMAKEABETTERONE #ANDYOUDONTNEEDGUYS #TEAMNONE
Ariana Peverell chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I absolutely love this! "Do I dazzle you?" I mean, come on! I read the books to see what all the fuss was about, and I found them more like horror than romance.
intenshunal chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Also, about the Smeyer werewolf temperature: the way we perceive hot and cold is relative to our body temperature. Having a higher body temperature would make you MORE sensitive to cold, not less.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
I think you are right Twilight ruin vampire. And why Bella so a drama queen. I only read the Twilight because everyone keep saying it's the best book ever. And I also only finish the series because I want to know the plot and how it end.
Guestie Bestie chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
My friend and I had made a bet to watch the Twilight marathon yesterday (which was on FX). The person who can't handle watching it, loses the bet. I, proudly, lost. I couldn't handle their acting and the pathetic storyline. Turns out my friend was a secret Twi-hard fan. I stopped talking to her since I'm one of the only ppl that know her obsession, and now she won't stop talking about Team Jacob. Why does she even love Twilight? Bella isn't a strong female lead, the only way she can be is in fanfics that don't stay true to the characters bc Bella is not badass and does not scream girl power at all. Ugh.
G1prime chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Finally someone who hates twilight as much as I do.
You actually explain good reasons why it sucked.
Can you one on films as well they aren't much better
PinkFluffyAlicorn chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
So true, so true! I know right? Twilight, I forced myself through it. It's bland, the characters are not close to realistic. And it's super long! Totally agreeing with you forever.
RSA chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
You nailed it! The post is hilarious and I absolutely love ! Glad to know that at least someone thinks Smeyer is as bonkers as I think she is!
Sam chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Sorry about not signing in through my account but, I forgot my password awhile ago and I have not got around making a new one yet. Anyways I find this very amusing and got a good laugh out of all the garbage Meyer wrote please update soon.
Rosario545675 chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
I feel you on the "wasted 1,500 pages of my life" thing. Read the series when I was eleven , looked at a few fanfics, then about a month later realized how stupid the entire series was. I mean, really? People, this is ridiculous! Vampire, werewolves, one teenage girl and a flipping love triangle?! This sounds like the thing that preteens, middle-aged people, and lonely teenagers read! (I was the lonely teenager/preteen, but now I am a SMART and lonely preteen. I mean, to think that I actually once-upon-a-time considered stealing a copy from the school library!) The books are shit! They dirty the name of American literature! In all honesty, after I became disillusioned and decided to look at the series again to see if it was as crappy as I remembered it to be, my first thought was: "No wonder America is so hated!" Good lord, if people around the world pick up this book, labeled as 'American literature' then its no wonder that Americas are considered idiots around the globe! I swear, the plot is next to nonexistent, unless you count CONSTANT kissing and/or angsting as a plot. I mean, people! I am ashamed I ever bothered to look in the direction of that book! Gosh, I'm all for the occasional REALLY, REALLY good vampire thing, but really, sparkles? How the hell did Meyers come up with this crap?
Ana-chan chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
I need to rant to get it off my chest. UGH!... Some writers just don't know where to stop. I like the idea of resurfacing vampires and the supernatural. But SM turns vampires into vegetarian, moral, garbage. They are vampires they are supposed to drink human blood not animal, it even makes them weaker than those drink human blood. It makes them look like cowardly, morally depressed, and not at all brave. If the battle in BD happened, it would be easier to take out the Cullens and the Denalis. Vampires aren't supposed to have souls, ever heard of Dracula? Also, the Cullens aren't real vampires, they're posers, not succumbing to their true nature as a vampire. I like some of the content and ideas in the series, the rest of it is just "Um... ew." Considering, I get easily irritated and pissed off of Mary-Sue characters, I regret reading this series. I rolled my eyes rather than reading.

It's like reading a fanfiction that has this perfect Mary-Sue OC, Twilight fanfics that have OC's that generally have the worst plots (generally) since they write to just get the guy and the OC's are absolutely perfect; perfect hair (ex: curly hair with dyed tips), perfect outfits (ex: having a character with no job, family, or money. But linking the book to a Polyvore that has designer clothes that the author dreams the OC of wearing to be 'beautiful'), perfect names (ex: a character is born in Ancient Greece but has a name of 'Scarlett' or 'Chloe'), perfect traits (ex: too smart, beautiful, sexy, shy, brave, cool, cute), perfect bf (ex; wants a character out of their league. Shy OC with Hot sexy canon), perfect reality (ex: everything in Twilight; everything goes her way). Mary-Sues. They are everywhere.

Not to mention, SM's other book The Host, has the main lead named Melanie Stryder, Melanie Stryder and Stephanie Meyer? Get it? They rhyme. Don't bother watching Twilight, unless you want to see K-Stew gasp, moan, and stare every few seconds. I recommend other books, TV shows, Anime, Dramas, anything that it isn't like this. I'm a critic when it comes to these things. Peace.
Ana-chan chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
I agree with guest below me vvv. How the hell is Alice able to do that? Dafuq. Set aside your rules for the series much? Alice shouldn't be able to see Bella, the wolves, Renesmee, etc. in visions. So technically, the vision in the movie is fake and can't happen. The characters frustrate me!

How the hell is Bella able to block Kate's gift? Rhetorical question. It's a physical gift goddammit, wth. And how about Jasper's? She shouldn't be able to block that. It's not a physical gift, it's purely emotional as in dealing with the freaking emotions (that's his freaking power!). She's a shield as in a mental shield. Not a physical one, you nub. All of the sudden, she can easily use her shield without any skill, exhibit A: letting Edward go in her mind. And here's another thing, her daughter herself is a Mary-Sue, getting two freaking powers. I doubt the Cullens could've won, if they have non-mental gifts then of course the Volturi will have some physical ones too. Bella Swan isn't a shield, she's just a mental one and SM makes her seem to be the best gifted vampire in the world. Her power should be weak, she was only a vampire for a little while! I guess Bella doesn't need practice.

To be good role models for girls, you have to be perfect in every way! Bella Swan is the exception to whatever rules SM came up with! SM clearly wanted to insert herself. Bella Swan is such a Mary-Sue, at least some people who have common sense can actually see that. She has complete control over her newborn thirst, every guy wants her for no reason (what do people see in her?!), and their relationship revolves around the supernatural (her blood), not a personality.

To what Katrina said, you go girl! I agree with everything you said. But Shailene kinda contradicts herself. Divergent teaches young teenagers to jump off trains, buildings, and to climb things with no good reason. For the sake of being 'brave,' more like being a reckless daredevil wannabe. Pure. Hypocrisy. In both series, damn.