Reviews for Five Senses
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
sweet brilliant thank you
Mislav chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Beautiful story with great details and description of feelings. My favorite part is "Morning will be soon enough for that, for the next chance to feel Miley shudder against her as their bodies strain together once more."
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
that was sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nice. I don't think I've ever seem this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nice. I don't think I've ever seen a pairing like this.
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Good job :)
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You did FANTASTIC Writing about Lilly's Feelings & Thoughts about Her Lover Miley! I LOVE Your VERY SENSUAL Tale! You are VERY CREATIVE about Lilly only cracking open 1 eye to drink in Miley! Lilly's LOVE for Miley is VERY BEAUTIFUL! You did AMAZING Writing describing Miley! Lilly is VERY SWEET not wanting to disturb Miley's sleep! You write from Your VERY BEAUTIFUL HEART!
Liley4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
OH. MY. GOD.

You go, girl! This was absolute perfectness 3
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was rather beautifully written, my friend! I like the use of all the sense, it actually feels like i'm there with Miley too!

Even though Lilly acts tough a lot of the time, she's such a softie when it comes to her best friend/obvious soul mate ) they are perfect together.

Awesome story, i love it )
Random Peep chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loved it, awesome job! P
shakedown on a saturday chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is really good. I love the sensory images. :) Lilly and Miley are just too cute.
xbLuex chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
wow, not bad. I really enjoyed reading it )
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I loved it. Are you going to continue?
croaker001 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Awesome story. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite of yours so far, it is just that sweet. I don't know why, but my favorite line is 'Her Miley is asleep'. It is just the one that stood out the most. Great job. Keep up the good work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/4/2009