Reviews for Rapid Peril
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
What happened to the original story? Gimli looks after Boromir. Great story, easy to folllow and good to see Gimli as a hero. All these later? stories seem to have no careful plotting simply Boromir getting badly injured on every page? Very disappointing would love to read the original one again. Is it still available to read?
Peersrogue chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Such a cleverly written chapter, Loved it, and enjoyed the banter and the painful decisions to still be made.
Peersrogue chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Love the jokes and so glad Boromir finally gets some beer.
Peersrogue chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
A real tear jerker wonderful.
Peersrogue chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
So sad and yet so applicable to the stress and strains of our life today.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
No matter how many times I read this page, I never tire of it. Superb.
VJ Riddle chapter 26 . 3/1/2014
I would really love getting the full story of Boromir and Glorifindel's antics in Imladris, it truly sounds PRICELESS. This was great, love rereading it! :)
CrimsonWing67 chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
A story such as this deserves much more reviews than this. I am actually quite appalled. This was long, interesting, in-character and amazing take on 'boromir lives AU'. I would just like to let you know, sir/maam, I have thoroughly enjoyed this magnificent piece.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
OMG, I freaking love this story. Utterly, completely, and with all of my heart.

I always seem to finish the best ones late at night, when I'm exhausted and almost too tired to review, but I have to tell you what I think of this one. I must.

At some point, I may go back and review every chapter as I reread it. And I will reread it, of that you can be certain.

Boromir has always been my favorite character, and each time I read of him dying, I cry anew. I have looked for stories where he's lived, but few are well-written and, if written well, are not well thought out. This was both, well-written, well-thought out, and so very well-planned. Many things were similar, and many things were different. You stayed true to the original story, but you showed how one small difference, one small choice can alter entire lives. How easily the winds are shifted.

The fact that chapter 23 is actually the next chapter confused me very much. I was actually halfway through chapter 25 before I realized I must surely have missed something, and only then found chapter 23. You can move those around, I believe, or should be able to replace the chapters to get them back into the proper order. :D And I was uncertain if the story was complete or not. You haven't updated in three years, and how I weep for that, but the story does not seem complete. I hope you finish it, at some point. I would like to see how you end it, if Frodo leaves for the Havens or not.

I have to tell you... I never liked Faramir. I think it was the fact that he wasn't his brother, and our first meeting him capturing Frodo and Sam. You made me fall in love with him, and thank you for that. The brotherhood between he and Boromir stole my heart, and how strong he is in mind, as strong as Boromir is in body, was truly wonderful to read. I loved how Aragorn was continually pulled back into the fold by Boromir. It was telling, how much he cared for his King.

I am looking forward to reading more from you, and hope to see this completed. Very, very, so well done. Thank you for an amazing story I will read again and again.

Umbrae Calamitas
Naiah chapter 26 . 9/17/2011
"We both took arrows, me in the arm, you in the ass." I'd love to read this *lol*
Mikkalea Luna chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I had forgotten to say that I enjoy your humor very much :-)

"Arrows! Why is it always fucking arrows?" he griped, making Aragorn laugh aloud.

This made me laugh loud! I can just imagine Boromir, lying on the ground and shouting in frustration...

And the whole name calling thing in this chapter... I loved it :-)
Mikkalea Luna chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I have read your story some time ago and just wanted to tell you that I love it!

I think you capture the characters very well and they seem very natural in there behaviour and speech.

So, I am going to reread it now...
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 26 . 1/21/2011
uuuummm..? you seem a bit mixed up here. It took me a second to figure out why it suddenly time jumped in chapter 24, right after chapter 22. Humph.

ANYway. This is an awesome story,eh? looking forward to your next post!

Signed,

~Frizzie~
anne chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
A well-written boromir adventure piece! I really Cant imagine how Ive missed this one!

my only tip (Im still only at chapter 2 so I perhaps Im a bit too early) is that you let the others give a little bit too much praise to Boromir. It feels rather forced after a while...
lordoftheringlover chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
i am enjoying this story sooooo much! Legolas and gimli are amazing! so is everyone else but those two are my favourite lol

"Well not leave you lad"

"im not a lad"

"you look like one"

That made me laugh! Keep writing the fantastic stories!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »