Reviews for Gordans True Story
Xavier chapter 1 . 1/3
Thrilling! I loved the plot twists! However, if I may offer some criticism, we should have seen the portal ladies breats.

7/10 more breats pls

p.s. must also begam unrerect?
KiraMust - eye chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Worse story I've ever read, I don't understand a true thing.

Lightsource is WAY better at writing than you are, he always capitalizes, but misses out afew mistakes.

BTW, if your avatar is what you look like in real life, then you are fucking ugly.
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
You know what, fuck it. I'm not going to rage anymore. I'll just say that your avatar is epic.
orly chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
GORDON GET TO THE CHOPPA! IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT!
The-Voltaire-Sisters chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This story sucks but it is your best story of them all.
Markel Macvaybe chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow... amazing.

If amazing was BULLSHIT. This is one of the worst things I've ever read. Reading through the rest of your work, you're a sex obsessed 14 year old, illiterate kid. I'm sorry, but if you really want to write anything worthwile you'll have to pick your game up. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Mike chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I see what you did there.

Nice parody, dude. We need more fan-fiction rebels nowadays.
Raging Mudkipz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Damn dude, your along the lines of Peter Chimaera and SquirrelKing. The plot is pretty damn epic too, and I still can't forget your astounding use of perfect spelling and grammar.
Zhono Veranhaut chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ROFL!

ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is, at the very least, not good... Where do I start?

1)There is absolutely no regard for spelling, grammar, punctuation, or capitalization.

2)You didn't put chapters on separate pages like most do.

3)Speaking of chapters, where is Chapter 2?

4)It is way too short for an epic such as Half-Life.

5)It wasn't a true story. It never happened.

Now, if your making a parody or an example of how the story would look like if an elementary school student wrote it, then this is pretty good. Otherwise, have someone read over it or use spell and grammar checker. You will find these to be your best friend when writing a fanfic.
Duders chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
THAT WAS FANTASTIC. I loved the near to non-existance use of grammar and punctuation.

CAPTIVATING STORY