Reviews for Between The Lines
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
I love these! They're all brilliant

I can't wait for more, please update soon!
Deaf Angel chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I'm kind of sad right now... you never posted the last chapter. I know that this series was last up-dated like three years ago, but, I was wondering if you could put up just one more chapter? For me? If not for me, then for my cute little bunny? Please? That would make my day.
Kayti13 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
There was one line (I don't know what episode), where Tony tells McGee about the time he made a halloween costume out of his dad's ski jacket. And how he couldn't sit down for weeks. You should do that, if you ever decide to start this up again.
IsleofSkye chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
There's an absolutely amazing fic called My Girl that Tony is a father in. I think you'd really enjoy it!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
Woo! I really love this fic! I can't wait to read the next one. The mass amounts of hurt/comfort are lovely. :D
alix33 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
"The music was there, but mellow and quiet instead of loud and obnoxious." - But you do mean that "obnoxious" that Gibbs thought to himself in a totally good, Abby kind of way, right?

“You fire your janitor, Abby?” Gibbs asked, as close to joking as he ever was." - IMO Gibbs is very often closer to joking (or laughing quietly to himself on the inside) than what he looks on the outside.

"She threw the dirty rag into a bucket on the floor with such force it would have made Tony regret that she never played the annual baseball game between NCIS and the FBI." - Who, that we would know, is on the NCIS team besides DiNozzo and Gibbs?
jediyam chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
sweet gibbs/ziva moment!
KateCayce chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Awesome! I have always loved Gibbs and Ziva's father-daughter dynamic.
Viktorija chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
Great job!:)
Hope06 chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
amazingly written and so belivable too because it is true Gibbs does indeed let you know where you stand and the loyalty from Ziva is defintly there!
Azamiko chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
tiffaroolou chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Good one. I don't think Ziva is at all OOC here.
jediyam chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
thought you did well with mcgee, loved tony and gibbs being all protective!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
updsate soon!
Mirthless Laughter chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
This was perfect! I enjoyed your depiction of McGee; I think you wrote him well. And I especially enjoyed the fact that you had Tony and Gibbs get on the case of the cops who were annoying McGee, because that's just the kind of thing that they would do. Although mostly law enforcement officers seem to be nice around NCIS, man, it would tick Gibbs off if they treated his team that way! So kudos to you. This is an awesome addition to the collection! (I'm looking forward to the next one soon!)