Reviews for Couldn't Think of a Title
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/11
A well-constructed tour de force. Drama, Humor, Suspense - I'm still shaking. Bravo.
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I seriously had to wait to stop laughing before writing this. WTH? Hilarious!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I was just browsing Terrapin Tarts and saw the stuff about the April Fool's badfics. This one was great, KT. I really enjoyed it as it reeked of badficery. The errors, the pointless plot, just everything. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Anesther chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
THIS. IS. TOTALLY. THE. BEST. TMNT. STORY. LIKE. EVER!

Forgive the CAPS and irregular ending of sentences but this was HILARIOUS. Goodness, at "After they left, Splinter died." *I* just about died too! And, as it went, and I slowly recuperated to continue, Shredder farted and, with the death of the turtles, I nearly died AGAIN.

And April/Shredder FINALLY happened, in, like, the most REALISTICALLY PORTRAYED setting EVER. You must've made a fangirl happy somewhere out there for contributing to the pairing. XD

It's incredibly difficult not to burst out into laughter because it's close to three in the morning where I am and decided to read some works by you. Just got finished with 'Interludes' (Which I had NO idea just finished last month! I had to stop with it so I could finish 'Bound' properly since you recommended to do that in an AN so... yeah, AND IT WAS FRIGGIN' AMAZING! I'll have to leave proper reviews for each chapter later today. 'Twill be my goal!) so I decided, before I sign off, to go look through your other works and found this...

Leading to me writing in CAPS and practically keeling over for ten minutes.

PERFECT way to hit the hay and spend the rest of the night. Er, morning.

Thank your fiance (A very late congratulations on that and I wish the best! 8D) for me. He's my best friend for the night/day, and possibly, this whole year. ;D

Tee-hee... Baconators... you're a genius Miss KT. Really, you just ARE.

KSDG
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
0_o that was soo wrong.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I think your author's notes said it all, but I did like this one line. . .

But he never got the chance because just then he farted and the fumes killed the turtles

LOL

Your fiance' needs serious help, though. Then again, I'm sure you can find him a proper fic to read, one that will hold his interest? Anything with boobs might do. :0)

Anyway, these need voting on, seriously. Someone needs to put these up on Stealthy Stories and then have a vote-off.

Seriously.

Either that, or this year's comp needs a new category - the Deliberately Badly Written Story. Just calling it a parody doesn't do any of them justice!

A fun read. Too bad 'some' reviewers either just don't get 'it' or they take themselves far, far too seriously. They probably haven't left their bedroom in - like - decades. LOL

Rene'
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
For me, reading this was pretty much the equivalent of a textual heart attack. :[
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Your fiance sounds a lot like mine XD NICE. I keep on forgetting it's April Fool's! I was all excited to see an update from you until I saw the story started out with, "One day...", lol. Good one.
starblade12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Don't apologize for this!

It was funny as hell!

I love your title, by the way, or lack thereof *snickers*

Thanks so much for the laugh :D
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
XD

ROTFLMAO, please hold.

Real nice. Scared the living CRAP outta me, I'll have you know. XD just...XD
Elecka chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
*Blink* *Blink*

OH MAH EYES!

I was horrified to see this story at first... then I scrolled down.

I though you were drunk or hacked so... you are allowed to whap me... Nice- you definitely got me here.
OOOH chapter 1 . 4/1/2009